Chapter 16 - What's wrong with you Andy?

*Taylor POV*

• 1 week later •

I woke up, but Andy wasn't next to me. Where is he? I got up and went to the living room. He wasn't there. I check everywhere in the tour bus but he wasn't here, he's probably having a smoke outside. Oh yeah, psht why didn't I think of that.

I went outside and damn right he was having a smoke outside. I went up to him.

"Hey Andy Bear" I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mm" he looked at the other direction.

"What's wrong Andy?" He shook his head, and went inside the bus. I was confused what's wrong with him? Is it me? Is it the baby? Does he not want me anymore? Am I a waste of space? All these questions were flooding in my head. I was about to go back inside when Oli came over to me.

"Hey Baby Tay" I role my eyes.

"Stop, don't call me baby Tay"

He smirk.

"Why not? It's funny and adorable, since you are like a baby to me" I chuckle.

"Well then, you're...." I was thinking of a nickname for him. But I couldn't think right now. Okay that's confusing.

"Ha! You don't got a nickname for me!" I playfully punched his arm.

"Owe! Baby Tay! Just hit me!" He faked cried.

"Oh c'mon Panda Oli, don't be such a baby" I laugh.

"Ha! I just gave you a nickname!" He role his eyes.

"Still not good enough" I pouted. "Don't make me feel bad panda Oli! I needed to get you a nickname! It took me long, you know" I smile and he chuckle, put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Aww! Your so cute baby Tay!"

"Stop! Don't call me baby Tay!" He laugh.

He held his hands in surrender, "sorry don't a get a kiss back?"

"Uhh... I... Um... I don't know.."

He pouted and gave me his puppy eyes.

"Fine!" I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "There happy?" He nodded and gave me a hug.

"Yes!" He exclaim, "we'll I got to go, see ya Panda Oli!" He gave me one last hug.

"Alright bye Baby Tay" I groan. He laughed and walked away. I was walking inside the bus until I saw Andy, looking a lot mad, and.... Jealous?

I ran to him and gave him a hug, "hey baby" he looked at me.

"Why?" He asked,

"Why what?" I said confused.

"What, am I not to good for you anymore? Do you prefer more Oli then me?"

Okay so he basically thinks I don't want him anymore. What the fuck! I love him!

"Andy no I love you! I don't like Oli I like you, wait no scratch that, I love you!" Truthfully I told him.

"Liar! Don't play stupid on me Taylor! I see you hanging a lot with him this whole week! I see you laughing with him! I see you flirting with him! Don't play fucking stupid on me Taylor I see what you do!"

I was speechless, how could he..

"Your the one that's been pushing me away! This whole fucking week! You barely talk to me! You sleep on the couch, I try to get your attention but you just push me away Andy, I hang with Oli because you push me away to much! I want to have fun with you like we use to have before, but clearly you don't want to deal with me anymore. I just want to have fun Andy! Oli's the only one that has time for me. So don't say shit that ain't true!" I snap back at him.