Chapter 18 - Announcement

Just so you know! Juliet will not be involve in this story! I love her to much to make her into a mean person but probably she'll be in but into a good person. C:

***

Taylor's POV

"Wakey wakey princess" I felt someone pocking my cheek. I groan and turned around to avoid whoever was pocking.

"Go away asshole" I heard a dramatic gasp.

"We'll what a way to say good morning to your boyfriend" my eyes shot open and I saw Andy, his hands in his heart as in I hurt his feelings.

"Fuck, I'm sorry babe, thought you were someone else" I half smile. He chuckle. Damn that sexy chuckle of his.

"We'll are we making the announcement today?"

"What? What announcement?" He gave me a 'are-you-serious' look.

"About the baby, did you forgot about it?" oh psht duh.

"What? Forgot it? Psht please, I don't forget things, especially important of a tiny little person inside me" making it obvious I did.

"Right, oh and also I need to tell you something" I sat up.

"Shoot"

"Will the baby have my uh... Last name?" He rubbed the back of his neck when he's nervous.

"If you want to, I mean its okay to me but your the father so you can de-"

"Yes!" He cut me exclaiming.

"We'll then, our baby will have your last name, what would you name the baby is a girl?"

He put his thinking face which I found pretty adorable.

"Aha! Autumn Denise Biersack!" Oh.My.God.

"Baby that's a beautiful name!" I gave him a big hug and peck him on the lips.

"Thank you hunny, what if the baby is a boy?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Sh-

"Dylan Blake Biersack?" Is that a good name?

"Fucking awesome babe" he gave me passion kiss. But sadly we were interrupted by the guys saying they're on in 30. Fuck.

"We should get ready" I told Andy getting out the bunk.

"Yeah we should" I grab some clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Hey can I join?"

"No."

"Aw c'mon we save more water and we finish fast" I sighed.

"Fine"

"Yay!"

We took a shower and got out. I put on a Black Veil Brides t-shirt with ripped black shorts, and black converse, I curled my hair and Andy and I was ready to go.

"You look beautiful love your hair" yeah so I dyed my hair pink, half pink and half black, the black on the top and pink on the bottom.

"Thank you baby, you look handsome as always"

"No problem and thank you but we should go now, we have 5 min left" I nodded and we walked hand in hand.

"Hey babe, can you help me dye my hair blue from the bottom, just like the pink I have right now" I looked up at him, we'll not up, I mean I'm just up to his lips, which means I'm tall. Yay.

"Sure thing babe, you'll look beautiful as always" I giggle.

"Alright let's get going"

Andy's POV

"On in 5...4...3...2...1 your on!"

"Good luck babe!" Tay gave me a hug and kiss.

"Thanks" CC ran first then Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and me.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS READY TO ROCK!"

The fans scream. We played.

- We Don't Belong Here

- Sweet Blasphemy

- Rebel Yell

- Heaven's Calling

- Youth And Whisky

- Smoke And Mirrors

- Rebel Love Song

"Before we leave, we have an announcement to make, Taylor baby come here" she shyly came stage. The fans started screaming her name.

"So we have a very very special announcement for all of you... And that is...." The crowd started finishing off for me.

"Your engage!" Basically everything was that. It made me chuckle. I shook my head.

"I'll give you guys a hint, a tiny person will be a new member to the BVB Army in 9 months!" I heard some gasp, I guess they guessed.

"Your pregnant?!"

"Yes! We'll not me, my beautiful girlfriend is giving me the best gift ever! We're going to be parents! I'm going to be a daddy!" The crowd were cheering for us and saying congrats.

"I love you"

"I love you more" I gave her a kiss and heard a lot of 'aww's.

"Thank you guys for coming tonight! Good night!" We ran off stage and I picked up Taylor spinning her around, which made her squeal.

"I love you!!"

"I love you more than I can ever scream" we kissed, and went to the meet and greet. Fans were congratulating us and such. We finished and went back to the bus.

We chilled for a few until I told Taylor.

"Hey baby"

"Yes?"

"I was thinking maybe you and I can get a tattoo together, if you want to"

"Omg! Yes! Of course!"

"Awesome we'll go tomorrow"

"Okay, I'm tired so I'll go sleep"

"I'll go too" we said our good nights to everyone and climb in the bunk.

"Night Andy boo I love you"

"Night Taylor bear love you more" I kiss her and we drift to sleep.

***

3 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Instagram : B4ndwhores