Chapter 11 - The beach

• This chapter would be long•

*Andy's POV*

My alarm went off, and I rolled over and saw Taylor sleeping peacefully, a piece of hair fell on her face, I reach over it and moved it a little. She buried her face in my neck, she pulled away and slowly her eyes open. Her bright blue eyes with green around her pupils makes the room shine. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Good morning sunshine"

"Morning babe" she sat up and looked at me. "What are we doing today?"

"We'll we have the day off today, so I was thinking we should probably all go to the beach" she squeals

"Alright, what time are we leaving?" She asked.

"Are the guys up yet?" She went out and in 2 minutes she came, with a smile.

"Yup they are"
"Alright let's tell them" we went to the 'living room' and all the guys were sitting on the couch watching tv, we'll except CC, sitting on the floor, his elbows in his knees and hands under his chin. Taylor giggle, I guess she noticed it too.

"Hey guys" they all looked at me and Taylor.

"Yes?" "We're all going to the beach, so get ready, and if you want you can invite Sammi, Ella, and Lauren" I said they all jumped and got their phones out to call them. Then we all left to get ready for the beach.

*Taylor's POV*

I grabbed my swimsuit, it has an orange bra, with an orange under, and a long light skirt. I brushed my now blonde hair, I grabbed my flats and went outside. We got to the car and drove off, we're going to pick the girls up at Starbucks. We finally got to Starbucks and spotted the girls, we said 'hellos' and now going to the beach!

"We're here!" CC literally jump out and ran to the beautiful ocean water. We all laughed and started on putting everything together. I did my towel and sat on it. I was watching all of them having fun on the water, I felt a smile appear on my face, soon I decided to join in. I walked where they were, I put my legs on the war. It's fucking cold! I moved back and started heading where I came from, until I felt two cold arms wrapped around me, I knew it was Andy since he had a few tattoos, I squeak and he throw me over his shower and running towards the water.

"No Andy! Please! Put me down!" I was hitting his back so he can put me down but nothing worked. "Please Andy! It's cold!" He laughed. "No can do baby girl" he reached the water and threw me, but he came with me, cause me was holding him, my legs around his waist. "Andy!" He pull me up, I was shivering. "I-it-s c-c-co-cold" Andy hold me tightly to warm me up, about 5 minutes on warming me up, I manage to get out of his arms and have fun. We were all playing volley ball, splashing water at each other and other crazy stuff. I was swimming around until I was deep down the water, I knew there was sharks in here, but for some awkward reason it didn't matter to me.

"Baby! Get back here! There might be sharks in there, and I don't want you to get hurt!" My worried boyfriend told me, I laughed, I was about to answer when something hit my leg, I scream. "Taylor!" Everyone was no racing to get me. I was waiting for the shark to kill the shit out of me, but it didn't. I went under the water and again I heard the guys screaming my name, I managed to see a little since I couldn't open my eyes on the water. I looked and saw a beautiful little dolphin, I smile. I went back up and saw the guys were still swimming to me. "Guys! It alright! It's only a little dolphin!" They were still racing to me, I chuckle, and turn so I can see the little creature in front of me. "Hello little one" I turned and saw that all of the guys stop and they all staring at me. I waved, and turn back, "wanna play a little game?" The little dolphin made a small noise, "I take that as a yes then, hold on I'll be right back" I swim back and past the boys, soon I was attack by lots of questions. "Are you okay?" "Did it hurt you?" "Do we need to take you to the hospital?" I shook my head. "Guys I'm fine, it's only a little dolphin, I'll be right back" I went and grabbed something, that I don't know what they call, I was going back until Andy grab my hand.