Chapter 27 - Welcome Home.

Stacy's POV

Blake came in the room, I was carrying sleeping Dylan on my arms. He really looked like his daddy. Blake came and sat next me.

"Hey" he said. Kissing me on the forehead.

"Hi" leaning my head on his shoulder.

"When are you able to go home?" He took Dylan and started rocking him. I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, I'll have to ask" I said. I was about to press the button for the nurse to come but Blake stopped me.

"Take Dylan and I'll go and see when your be out of the hospital" I took Dylan and nodded. He left and I look down at Dylan. I still haven't got the chance to see what eyes he has. It could be Andy's or mines. Blake said he opened his eyes when I was asleep but never told me what color. I was in to much thinking I didn't know my baby was crying. I started rocking him but it didn't work. I tried to tickle him but no, nothing worked, that's when I notice he hasn't been fed. So I had to breast feed him, cause the bottles are all the way there and I'm all the way here and I can't get up since I have this things on your hand, that are most likely like injections, it hurts like fuck.

Dylan stopped crying and open his eyes. Oh my god, he has Andy's eyes, okay well he basically doesn't have anything of me only my noise. We'll then.

"Your a little handsome kid baby, I love you so much" I said hugging him. He giggle. It's so cute!

Someone clear their throat. I look up to see Blake standing on the door flame smiling. I smile back.

"The nurse said you can leave today, so now give me Dylan and you go shower and get dress, I'll try to dress Dylan and then I'll sign you out" I handed him Dylan and nodded once again. I grab the bag where it had my clothes and Dylan's. I took my clothes and walk slowly to the bathroom since I was still sore from there. If you know where.

Eventually got there and took a refreshing shower. I needed this. I finished taking a shower and put my clothes on. I walked out and saw Blake dressing Dylan. I took my phone out of my purse and took a picture posting it on Instagram and twitter.

@TaylorSGlasses: @BlakeShatterGlasses dressing little Dylan, time to go home lovelies ❤🏠

I updated it and I soon got comments on how cute they look like, some asked about Andy but I didn't answer them. I don't want to bring that up right now. Right I just want to go home and cuddle with my baby Dylan and Blake.

"Ready" he sighed when he finished dressing up Dylan who laid there quite and not moving only looking at Blake which was cute and decided to take another picture and update it on twitter and Instagram was a video. The video was Dylan looking up at Blake with his little hands on his mouth, giggling, when Blake did funny faces and tickling him at the same time. It was actually cute that made me laugh. I stopped it and update it. Again people were saying how cute Dylan's giggles was. I love our fans.

"Okay let's go" I said taking Dylan in my arms and Blake got the bag. We walked to the nurses desk and Blake sign me off. We got to the car and I got in the back with Dylan because he was little and I didn't want anything bad happen to him. I was looking down at my baby boy who was now sleeping. I love him with all my heart. I swear if some girl hurts him when he grows up ill beat the shit out of her. I already feel bad for her.

***

"We're here!" He exclaim which made Dylan wake up but he didn't cry. He's so calm.

I got out of the car and went inside the house.

"Welcome Home!" Shatter Glasses were there with gifts and a small cake for all of us. Nothing much but it's really cute.

I smile and they all attack me with hugs I still had Dylan in my arms.

"Guys I have Dylan here" they all back away and look at the little devil who stood there, a face that said 'the hell is happening, why are they attacking us' they all laugh and started fighting who was going to hold him. Eventually Blade got to carry him first then Zack and then Austin and leave Blake at last.

We celebrate and did fun things. It was getting late so the guys decided it was time to leave. They said goodbyes and left. I look down at Dylan who was awake, I smile at him.

"Welcome home baby" I said hugging him more and digging my head on his little stomach, he giggle I think it tickles him. I laugh, went upstairs to his room that was my old room. I put him on his crib and he was soon asleep, I took a picture and put it on Instagram. I love my baby.

He's my world.

Andy's POV

I saw Taylor's video of Instagram it was cute but it made me jealous. I could've done that. I sigh and sat on my bed. I look at the other side of the bed where Taylor use to sleep. I miss her and I want her back and of course my baby.

I go to warped tour in 2 months. How much I wish she could be with me like the other time but this time with Dylan.

I want my family back.

-------------

There you go another chapter :) hope you enjoy! Read my other book! Die for you (Andy Biersack) thank you so much for reading this book and the other book. Love you ❤