Chapter 3 - meeting the band

*Andy's POV*

"Andy! Andy! Andy! Wake up!" I groan and role over, covering my head with my pillow. "Andy! Fine I'll burn your pancakes" my head shot up fast and ran down stairs.

"No! Please CC, don't burn my pancakes" I begged. CC started laughing and I glared at him.
"Oh god, you should've seen your face" by now he was rolling on the ground and holding his stomach. "Not funny Coma" I gave him a death glare.

Only if looks can kill. That's when my phone went off, I quickly ran to it, hoping it would be Taylor.

"Hello?" And it was my Taylor, woah, did I just said My?
"Hey Andy." Oh god, her voice.
"What's up Tay?"
"Nothing just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?" I smile and nodded, then I realize she couldn't see me. "Yeah sure, want me to pick you up" I asked. "Yeah sure" she said.

"Alright give me your address" I said, she gave me her address and we said our 'bye's' I'll be picking her up in 30 minutes.

"CC! My pancakes! Where I they!?" I said, looking around for my pancakes. "Uh, I ate them.." CC said, rubbing the back of his neck. I groan.

"Okay whatever I have to get ready" walking up the stairs, to my room.
"Ohh Andy's going to see Taylor!" He teased. "Shut it Coma" he slowly raised his hands in surrender which made me smirk. I quickly ran up stairs, took a shower, Changed, and went to my car.

*skipping car ride*

When I pull and parked in her driveway, my jaw dropped, she lives in a fucking mansion?! I walked up to her house and knocked, a lady open the door.

"Hello Welcome to la casa de Los Millers, are you looking for someone?" She asked politely, they had servants?! Okay to much questions.

"Uh, yeah, is Taylor here?" I asked politely.

"Oh yeah she is, coming in wait in the living room, I'll tell her your here." She said, I nodded.

"Excuse me, what's your name?"

"Oh it's Andy." She nodded and went upstairs, I'm a summing to Taylor's room. She came back in about 2 minutes.

"Ms. Taylor will be downstairs in a minute" she told me.

"Thank you" I said with a smile, she smile and nodded, then left. In about a min I heard footsteps coming from upstairs, I looked up to see a beautiful Taylor. She was wearing a black batman shirt, black short shorts, and black short boots, she look stunning. I smile and went to hug her, she hugged back.

"Hi Tay" I said, pulling away at the same time. She rolled her eyes, I chuckle.

"Hey lanky" I laugh at my now new nickname.

"So how come you never told me, you lived a huge mansion?" I said looking around, the huge mansion.

"Huh, I don't know" she said looking at the floor.

"It's okay, so what do you want to do?" Looking down at her. She just struggle. "Alright we'll you want to meet my band? Or want to go to the mall?"

"Uh, how about we go to the mall first then we can meet your band, we'll me." She chuckles and I laugh.

"Sure, lets go." Grabbing her and walking out.

"Bye Gab! Tell my parents I'll be hanging with some friends!" She told what I'm guessing people that work in her house.

"Will do Ms. Taylor have fun" she smile.

"Thanks." Taylor said, and with that, we went to the mall.

*skipping car ride*

"We're here!" I said, getting out of my car, and helping Tay getting out. "So where to?" I asked. "We can go to Hot Topic, I've heard it's pretty rad in there, plus they have your band in there, I'm guessing" she said smiling up to me.

"Of course! Lets go!" We ran all the way to hot topic getting weird looks from a lot people. We finally got to hot topic and started looking around. Taylor found my band and brought 3 shirts, and some of Asking Alexandria. I insist on paying but she wouldn't let me, we spent like 5 minutes arguing and I Won! 1 hours past and we were heading to bands house.

*skipping car ride*

I pulled over, "alright we're here" I said.

"Let's go" Taylor said, while getting out of the car, and so did I. We went inside and we saw all of them sitting on the couch, Taylor was in back of me hiding, I chuckle.

"Hey guys" all head turn to me.

"Hey Andy!"
"What's up?"
"Hey"
"Did you bri-" Jake stop and look at the side of me where Taylor was standing.

"We'll hello there beautiful" everybody said which cause Taylor to blush, aw cute!

"Guys this is Taylor, Taylor this is CC, Jake, Ashley, and Jeremy but call him jinxx" I introduce her to them. She shyly wave and said a hello. We spent time hanging, Ashley obviously flirting with Taylor, every time I get jealousy and anger rising up, until I decided to sit in between Ash and Tay.

It was getting late so Taylor went home, I insisted to take her but she wouldn't. She left and I hit Ashely in the back of his head. Hard.

"Ow. What was that for man?" He said, rubbing his head.
"For hitting on Taylor, just back off." I said, and storm off to my room.

I'll ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow, and with that I went to sleep.