Chapter 31 - Im Sorry

Blake's POV

I know Taylor still have feelings for Andy, the way she look at him when he had Dylan in his arms. Her eyes were full of love and happiness. I love her and I know she loves me back, she has prove it a lot of times to me. But it's time for me to set her free, like a bird. I'll miss the hell out of her but she needs to be with the men she truly loves, and its not me, it's Andy. I sigh and stood up to find Taylor.

She was sitting on the couch, her head on her hands. She sigh deeply and look up, she had tears on her eyes, she's been crying.

"Taylor?" She literally jump, but then quickly wipe the tears away.

She turn to look at me and smile.

"Yeah babe?" I feel bad on doing this, but I have to.

"Can I talk to you? Like now?" She nodded and patted the couch so I can sit next to her. I went over and sat.

"Listen, I've been thinking, I know you still have feelings for Andy, I saw it in your eyes yesterday. When he was holding Dylan. I love you and I know you love me cause I've prove it a lot of time before, but letting you go, so you can go and be with the man you truly love. This is hard for me but its the right thing to do too. I love you and always will, I'll still treat Dylan like my own son, I won't push you guys away. When we get back from warped tour you can still sleep with me in the room. I just want you to be happy with Andy" she gave me a sad smile.

"Blake you've been wonderful this past months I've been with you, I can assure you that you'll find someone really special for you someday, it could be on tour, or anywhere. I appreciate for what you have done for me, and Dylan. It really means a lot. I love you Blake and always will." She hugged me and I hugged her back, I felt a tear go down my cheek. I'm crying.

"Don't cry Blake" she pulled away and she also had tears on her eyes. I chuckle.

"Who's talking" she role her eyes and smack my arm playfully, I pretended hurt.

"Taylor, can I have one last kiss?" She look at me and lean in, I lean in slowly too. Soon her lips were touching mines, I'll miss her lips on mines. This kiss was so passion full of love. We pull away and smile at each other.

"I'm sorry" I said. She shook her head.

"Don't be" I smile and we headed to change.

Taylor's POV

Honestly I'm sad that we broke up, he's always been there for me, for Dylan, he always helped me with everything, I appreciate it a lot. I hope I can pay it back.

When I finished getting ready I walked out of the bus and went to Andy's bus.

I knock on the door and then soon it open, Jake stood there, half a sleep.

"I'm sorry I woke you up Jake, I want to see Dylan" he let me in.

"Their in the back of the bus" I nodded and went to the back of the bus where there is a room. I knock on the door but no one answer so I open it quietly.

There they were, sleeping peacefully, Andy and Dylan were cuddling each other, a blanket over them, Dylan look do tiny comparing to Andy next to him. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture. I sat on a chair that was next to Dylan. He started on wiggling, Andy didn't notice, he was a heavy sleepier. Dylan open his eyes, reveling his blue one just like Andy's. he saw me and started making babbling noises. I smile and went to hold him.

"Hey bud, I miss you so much" I hugged him and he giggle, I sat back down on the chair and just play with him with his teddy bear. Soon Andy started moving, he felt an empty space where Dylan was and quickly shot up.

"Dylan! Baby!" He scream, fear in his voice.

"Andy, calm down, he's here" I said standing up and sitting on the bed. He look over and sigh, he came over and hug us both.

"I thought I lost him, and I don't want that" he whisper on my neck.

"Don't worry Andy, he won't leave you" I smile at him and he smile back. I look at him in the eyes then his lips. I started leaning in so was he. Our noses were touching, soon our lips met. I felt sparks go down my spine, I always love that feeling. We kept on kissing when Dylan put his tiny hands on our cheek. We pulled away and look at Dylan. Soon we laugh.

"I love you baby you know that right?" Dylan giggle. I guess that's he's response.

"Taylor I love you so much, I know what I did was wrong and still is wrong but please I want you to forgive me for what I did" he look at me with plead eyes, I sigh and nodded.

"I love you too Andy and yes now I forgive you" he smile and hugged me.

"Take me back?" Shit. Should I? I mean I do love him, so much, I just need to give him one last chance.

"Okay, one chance" I said holding up a finger. He nodded and hug me then kiss me.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too Andy"

Our band and his band had the day off. Hehe 2 day off ;)

So we spent time with Dylan, playing around with him. I'm glad I have him back with me.

Andy's POV

Yes! I have my Taylor back with me! And Dylan! This is seriously one of the best day ever!

--------------------------------------------

Yay they're back!