Chapter 42

I may end this a little earlier. I have no more ideas. So lets just fast forward this. I'm sorry.

{ 4 months later }

Taylor's POV

I woke up by a big pain in my that. I took the covers of and saw that my water just broke. Shit! Shit! I'm going to go through the pain again. Fuck. I shook Andy but he wouldn't wake up. My hand grip the sheets tighter. Fuck this hurts like a motherfucker.

"Andy!" I screamed making him shot up.

"What?" I breath.

"My water broke" it came out like a whisper but he stilled heard me. He quickly went to put some clothes on, while I try on standing up, but of course, failed, because he kept on kicking harder. Andy came in again with Dylan and the bag where it has some of my clothes and the baby's.

"Okay, can you walk?" I shook my head. God I wanted this baby out of me.

"Okay I'll carry you" again I shook my head.

"No, I'll try"

"No I'll carry you" I gave up and let him carry me.

Dylan running behind with his teddy bear that Andy gave him in his first birthday.

* * ^ ^

"Alright 3 more pushes Taylor!" The doctor that deliver Dylan was doing it again. I'm glad it's a she. Cause it'll be awkward if it was a male.

I took a deep breath and gave another push, squeezing Andy's hand. He wince in pain, but he doesn't know what I'm going through.

"I can't do it" I was breath less.

"Yes you can honey, only 2 more pushes, you'll make it" he kissed my forehead. Once again I pushed.

That's until I heard a baby's cry.

I sighed in relief, my head hitting the pillow. I felt my eyes get heavy.

Then everything went black.

Andy's POV

My baby.

Cole Dennis Biersack.

Taylor got the first name, I got the middle name, which I wanted to be like mines.

I took him in my arms.

Again he had everything of me. Except my hair. She had Taylor's dirty blonde hair. (I forgot what color I put) he won't open his eyes yet, until tomorrow or later.

I look at Taylor and she was fast asleep.

I won't blame her, she struggles a lot to get a baby out of her. Imaging if that was me..... Holy shit.

Dylan came in with Taylor's parents.

He climb in the chair that was next to me, and looked at Cole.

"Da?" I looked at him and smile.

"What baby?" He pointed at Cole, who was sleeping peacefully.

"His your baby brother, your a big brother now" he gave me a confused look.

"Bru?" I chuckle and nodded.

"Yes bro" he giggle and kept on looking at him.

"May we see him?" Taylor mother asked. I nodded and gave him to her. She took him and smile.

"She looks just like you" I nodded. She last him to Taylor's dad.

"Yup. The girls are going to be all over him" I chuckle and took him back.

We have two kids.

Now the only thing we need to do.

Is get marry.

____________________________________________________________

I'm honestly out of ideas and I got to end this story soon. If you have ideas for the wedding, just inbox me. Or comment.

Thank you guys for reading this story.

I love you! <3