Chapter 13 - Crash!

*Andy's POV*

I woke up by someone stroking my hair, I open my eyes to see a beautiful angel in front of me. I smile.

"Hello beautiful" she gave me a light peck on the lips.

"Good morning Andy bear, so you sleep?"

"Fucking amazing, yesterday was perfect babe, your just simplify perfect to me babe, I love you so so much" she giggle, god how I love her giggle.

"Yesterday was amazing too boo, I love you more than I can ever scream, I'll die for you" I smirk.

"I'll never let anyone hurt you, I promise you that." I gave her a hug, I'm willing to do anything for her, I won't let anyone take her away from me. I buried my face on her neck, just enjoying this beautiful moment with me beautiful Tay.

"Babe, why are you crying?" I looked up at her, she wiped away the tears that I haven't notice had fallen off my eyes.

"I just don't want to lose you babe, I don't want you to get hurt, I don't know... I just keep on getting this bad feeling on my chest, Taylor I love you to much to let something bad happen to you" by now I was sobbing on her shoulder, and its true, I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen. She pulled away, and cupped my face with her soft hands.

"Andy bear nothing's going to happen to me, and if it does, I rather let it happen to me, than you, your so important to me Andy, whatever happens I'll always be by your side, just remember that I love you, I love you so so fucking much baby" She gave me a kiss, fully of passion and love. "C'mon baby, lets get ready and head back to the bus, you got a show to do" Tay gave me one last kiss and started to get ready. I sigh.

I don't know what to do, I need to protect her, I can't get this feeling out of my chest, I'm really scare something will happen to her, ugh! I want to know now, so I can protect her from it! I can't lose her, I just can't lose her, I love her to much to lose her, I was a future with her, she the only one that makes me happy. I want kids with her, I want to marry her, I want to do everything with her.

"Baby?" There was a hand waving in front of my face.

"Uh... Huh?" I looked to see Tay ready.

"You were zooming out, are you okay?" I sigh, I nodded my head and she gave me a hug and a kiss. I pulled my phone out and took a picture and post it on twitter.

@AndyBVB: With my sweetheart, getting ready to head to the tour bus. I love you so much @TaylorbearBVB I would do anything for you. I LOVE YOU SO SO FUCKING MUCH <3!

I immediately got responses like "aw! Their so cute together!" "@TaylorbearBVB your lucky to have @AndyBVB" "Damn it Andy! Ask her the question! Literally you guys are meant to be!" And such things as that, which made smile. I love my fans, they're so supportive and fucking amazing I must add.

Taylor was looking at her phone and a smile on her face appear.

"Aw! Babe!" She came over to me and kissed me. FLASH! I looked and saw that Taylor took a phone, she started typing and soon my twitter light up.

@TaylorbearBVB: I fucking love you @AndyBVB you seriously mean everything to me babe, don't worry nothing will happen, but you need to always remember that I love you <3 <3

I smile and push her back on the bed and started kissing her.

"You make me the happiest person ever!" She giggle and role us over, so now she was on top of me.

"I love you babe, you make me the luckiest girl, in the whole world, I'm so lucky to have such a awesome boyfriend like you, and please don't forget and I mean it, don't forget that I will always love you no matter what" I smile, probably looking like an idiot, I kissed her for the last time and started heading out the hotel.