Chapter 22 - Meet Blake

Taylor's POV

I ran to my friend house. Blake. He's always been there for me when I had a problem with Justin. He used to get bullied, but I always stopped by either punching the boys of Justin or getting in between them.

I finally got there and knock on the door. The door flew open. There stood Blake, with batman pajamas. Just like Andy. Stop Taylor! He doesn't deserve your tears!

"Oh my god, Taylor what happen? Why are you crying?" I broke down, he pulled me into a hug and tried to comfort me.

"It's okay honey, what happen?" I looked at him, he's eyes were crystal green eyes. I always loved his eyes. Their pretty.

"A-Andy h-he was f-fu-ck-ing an-o-th-er g-gi-r-l an-d he w-wa-s sober. He was fucking sober Blake" he was rubbing his hand up and down on my back.

"Tay he doesn't deserve you, he wouldn't do that if he loved you. You and your baby deserve a better life, you two can stay here when ever you like to, I don't mind, I'd love to have you and the baby here, some company would be nice" I nodded my head on his shoulder. Tears still running down my cheek.

"Thank you Blake, your such a good friend. I'm sorry for what the jocks in high school, I should've done something better" he shook his head.

"That doesn't matter now, can I tell you something?" He asked, I looked up at him, he was taller than me, almost taller than Andy.

"Sure anything"

"Um... I... Well... Can.. I.. You know what fuck it. Can I at lease, be like a second dad to the baby, I love babies and I'd love to take care oh her or him, like of he was my child, please?" So he'd like to take care of my baby like it was his own, he'd always wanted to take care of a baby, he told me when we were still in high school.

"Of course, you can be like a second dad to him" his smile grew wider, then pulled me into a crushing hug.

"Thank you so much Taylor, can't wait to know what the baby is" he grab my hand and made me stand up.

"Come, I'll show you the guest room I have. You need to rest" I nodded, I followed him upstairs.

He open a door, for me. The room was big, it's had black and blue walls, a king size bed, the floor was like a carpet but its smooth. It had a lot of posters.

"Wow it's beautiful Blake"

"Thanks" he smile. I put my suitcase on the drawer and collapse on the bed.

"Oh my god! This bed is so smooth and comfortable, I'll stay here forever!" I said my face facing the pillow.

He chuckle. "Alright get some sleep, good night Tay" he kissed my forehead and left.

I sigh.

What am going to do without Andy?

🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾🎮👾

It kind of suck, but I'll update soon.