Chapter 29 - Its time

Andy's POV

{ 2 months later }

2 months had past very fast, I'm excited to go on this tour, knowing she'll be there and my baby.

***

I woke up by someone jumping on me.

"What the fuck?" Getting up and attacking the person on the floor.

"Woah dude chill its me CC" I groan and went back to bed.

"Why are you here?" Annoyance in my voice.

"Because... It's time to leave" he made it sound in a 'duh' voice. I jump out of bed and ran towards the bus but went back upstairs to get my suitcase.

"Calm down, I'm excited too but damn" I sigh and calmed down.

"How did you get in CC?" By now I realize how he got in my house.

"I have another spare key, you gave me, so I used it" he walked out and went to the bus. I went after him. I got inside and everyone was in the couch.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"It's.. 6:30 we get to the first venue at 8 go to sleep you look like you need it" Jinxx said, I walked to where the bunks are, everyone else chose their bunks so mines was below Ashley. Just great.

I think I fell asleep because Jake was waking me up.

"What?"

"We're here" I sat up and went outside. All the guys were there talking to other bands, while I go look at random buses. I look around for her bus but it wasn't anywhere to be seen. I sigh and went back to the guys.

"What's wrong Andy?" Asked Ashley.

"Nothing, just went to see if she was here but she's not" he pat my shoulder.

"Don't worry, she'll be here any minute" just as he said that, another bus came, I tried to see the name of it but I couldn't since it went by pretty fast.

"The fuck? Who will that be?" CC said obviously shock of the bus being bigger than any of ours and driving fucking fast.

"We'll the other bands are here so I'm guessing its the other new band" we all went to see who it was. Just as we were getting close the door open. There stood a guy with black and green hair, fucking taller than me. Then there was another guy with black hair, he was fucking taller than me, then there was another he had blue hair, damn, I guess I'm going to be a short guy for them.

After that guy another one was coming but they shut the door in his face which made us laugh hard. But then stopped when it open, I gasp at who I saw. It was Taylor. My beautiful Taylor, she got a little bit taller. We'll what's up with people being more taller than me? But she can now be up to my nose.

"The fuck was that for? You close the door on our faces" she chuckle a little, putting her hands on her hips, she still had the tattoos.

"We'll we didn't know you were coming, since you were two busy" she role her eyes and knock hard on the door.

"We're coming! Hold up!" I heard a mans voice coming from inside the bus, I recognize that voice. Blake.

"Is that Taylor?" I heard CC say. I nodded.

The door again open. All of the other guys and Taylor turned to see. Us too.

Blake came out with a giggling boy. Omg that's Dylan! He's so tiny, he's only four months old. I can't see him that clear considering we're almost away so they won't see us.

Taylor laughed, went up to hold him.

"Hey there bud, were going to have a great time here" she put her forehead on his, Dylan just giggle and put his tiny hand on her cheek. She giggle. How much I miss her. A lot.

We were to distracted that we didn't know they were coming our way.

"Run!" We all run but we tripped each other so we all fell.

"Argh! Get off of me CC!" Ashley said, CC was on top of him, on the other side, Jake and Jinxx were tangle, and me being the lucky one didn't got strangle with someone.

"Hurry the fuck up! We need to get out of here, so she won't see us" I said standing up and helping everyone else.

"Yeah to late" I gave Jake a confuse look and he just pointed behind me. I look and saw all of them.

Oh shit.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

It sucks but next chapter will be up in about a minute or an hour. But thank you for reading ! :*