Chapter 38

I DON'T HAVE IDEAS!

* 1 month later *

Taylor's POV

Tour had been amazing, exhausting but exciting. Andy and I have been growing a lot stronger, he would spend his free time with his band and Dylan and I. Dylan is now 5 months old, I honestly can't wait to see him crawl around the bus or house. He would start babbling about stuff showing his toys to me, I would keep on going with it, even though I don't understand what his talking about.

Right now we are backstage watching BVB perform. Andy would jump around, role over, head bang a few times while the others do too.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH SAN DIEGO! YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCK! GOOD NIGHT!" They ran off and took a water bottle for each of them.

I went and hug them all.

"You guys did great!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Thanks! I bet you are too" I role my eyes and went to Andy. I hugged him and then kissed him.

"Where's Dylan?" He looked around the place trying to find him.

"He's with the rest of my band right now." I said. He sigh and nodded.

We went back to my bus and hang out a little bit until the rest of the BVB came.

"Dylan!" They all went and hugged Dylan making him burst into giggles.

"We missed you bud" Jake said putting Dylan on his hip. He put his tiny hand on Jake's cheek and started babbling.

We all stayed in the bus hanging around until me and the band had to go on stage so we needed to set up. Andy came with me. He tried to take Dylan but CC and Jake wouldn't let him go, so he gave up and left.

We were now on stage, the fans screaming and chanting the bands names. It made me smile. We sang our songs and some covers we did. It took us only 2 hours since we were today the last ones.

"THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING! WE LOVE YOU! AND GOOD NIGHT" the crowd scream and we ran off backstage. I was about to get my water bottle when I was pulled in a bone-crushing hug. I knew who it was.

"O-okay A-n-dy c-can't b-bre-breath" he's grip lose down a little.

"Sorry" I chuckle and shook my head.

"Don't worry about it" he chuckle and hugged me again.

"You did great" I smile.

"Thanks"

Soon I went back to my bus and took a shower. When I was done I put my pajamas and dry my hair leaving my wavy hair fall down. I walk to the living room and saw that Jake, Ashley, Jinxx, CC were gone. But Andy was still here.

"Hey" I said sitting down next to him.

"Hey" he whisper, because Dylan was sleeping in Andy's arm.

"Let me take him and you go, take a shower and get a good night sleep, alright?" He made a little pout. I frown but manage to take Dylan out of Andy's arms. "Go babe" he sigh and nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe" he kissed me and gave Dylan a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah good night"

"Night" he went off and I went to the back of the bus where the room was. I open the door and putted Dylan on bed, putting the covers up to his chin, so he won't get a cold. Soon I cuddle next to him and went into a good night sleep.

____________________________________

I have no ideas! Give me ideas!