Chapter 2 - Moving Back To L.A.

*Taylors POV*

{ 1 month later }

Andy and I have kept on contact, I was excited that tomorrow my parents and I would be going back home.

A - so you excited to go back to L.A?

T - Yeah! I get to see my other friends! { also if your wondering she's the cheerleader captain from her other school }

A - I get to see you too! :)

T - sure do, we'll I got to go, better pack my other stuff. Bye see you soon.

A - alright bye and sure :3

I turn off my phone and started packing my other stuff. An hour has gone by, and I was already exhausted, so I decided to take a nap, and be ready for tomorrow!.

*Andy's POV*

I was excited that Taylor was coming back to L.A I get to see her more and spent more time with her. I truly missed her this past month, she's really fun to be around with, being with her is so different from others that I've hang out with. I can't wait to see her again, can't wait to see her smile, her eyes, her beautiful face. Yes I admit I love this girl to death. I can't wait to make her mine, to call her my girlfriend. I went back to reality when my phone went off. I check to see who it was, my grin got wider to see it was Taylor.

"Hello?"

"Hey Andy"

"Hey, what wrong"

"Nothing, I can't sleep"

"And why not?"

"To excited for tomorrow"

"Well so the day would go fast, try to get some sleep, and tomorrow you'll be here, stop being excited"

"Alright good night Andy"

"Sweet dreams TayTay" I laugh. I could see her role her eyes at the nickname.

*Taylor's POV*

I rolled my eyes as Andy said my new 'nickname'.

"Alright bye."

"Bye" and with that our conversation ended, I couldn't go to sleep, so I decided to go watch some batman, yes I love batman, got a problem with that? Yeah, let me stop..

I woke up with my mom shaking me.

"Sweetheart come on, wake up, we leave in 2 hours" my mom said. I groan, "alright, I'll just get ready I have everything pack already" I said while getting up.

I put on a short sweater that goes all the way to my belly button and shows my belly piercing, blue skinny jeans and brown short boots. I dye my hair light brown 1 week ago, I straighten my hair and put rings and bracelets, as you can see I love jewelry, I put make up on, and I was ready to go.

"Taylor, you're ready?" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ready!" I grab my purse and ran downstairs and to see mom and dad in the door. I squeal we're finally moving back, and I get to see Andy :) !

*skipping car ride*

We were finally at the airport, waiting for our flight to be called. (I've never been so an airport so yeah). 5 minutes later our flight was called, and again I squeal of excitement. We gave our tickets to the lady and took our sits.

*skipping plane ride*

I woke up by my dad telling me we finally arrive. I literally jump up and pushed the people out of my way. I kept on saying sorry, when I finally got out of the plane, I texted Andy.

T - finally in L.A. !

A - awesome! I get to see you!

T - hell yeah c: well got to go, text you later bye.

A - bye TayTay.

I turned to see my parents struggling with the suitcase. I chuckle and ran to help them with it, they thank me, and we soon left to a place call home.

The car ride wasn't to long. Boy did I get to excited when I saw my house, well more like mansion, since my parents were very rich, so we basically had everything. I open the door and collapse in the coach of the living room.

"Home sweet home" I said with a sigh. "Your excited we came back, huh?" My dad said, sitting next to me on the coach. "Yeah I am, I've missed it here" I said, looking around the mansion.

"Welcome back home Mrs and Misses Miller" our servants said, with wide smiles on their faces.

"Hello there, and yes it good to be back, we'll I'm going to my room and get everything unpacked" with that I stood up, went up the stairs and went to my room. I started unpacking my clothes and stuff for the bath room. I took me 2 hours to do that. I felt all sweaty so I decided to take a shower, I took my clothes with me and started the shower. When I was done and went to bed, as soon as my head hit the pillow I went to a deep sleep.