Chapter 4 - Will you be?

*Taylor's POV*

I woke up by Gab telling me Andy's here. "Alright tell him I'll be over in a minute" she nodded and went downstairs. I was lazy to change so I just brushed my hair and went down stairs. There he was, sitting on the couch.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I said, rubbing my eyes. He chuckle.

"I was just planning maybe you and I can go and get some breakfast?" I smile. "Yeah sure, just let me get ready." He nodded and I grab his hand and headed to my room. "Just stay here, didn't want you to be waiting for me in the living room" I said.

"Nah, it's okay, I'll wait for you here now." He smile. I nodded and grab some clothes. I went to the bathroom and change to a white shirt, put on a green light sweater, short shorts and white converse. I curled my hair a little, and soon did my make up. I grab my iPhone, purse, took a quick look on the mirror, smile and went out. I saw Andy seeing tv, but turn his head when to look at me.

*Andy's POV*

I was watching tv, when I heard the bathroom door open, I turn and look at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, there stood Taylor, wearing a white shirt with a green light sweater, and white converse, she wearing a cross necklace. She looks perfect. I look up to her and she giggle, oh god, that giggle. I can't wait to make her my girlfriend.

"Ready?" I ask, she nodded. "Alright let's go to iHop" I said, she squeal of excitement. I laugh.

The car ride wasn't long, we joked around, laugh, sing, - yes she hears my music too - we went to iHop and a waitress came.

"Hello welcome to iHop, my name is Blaze I'll be your waitress, what would you like?" He asked turning to Taylor. Taylor looked at the menu. "I'll have chocolate chips pancakes" I look up to see Blaze literally drooling over her, I snap my finger and he went to write it down. "Anything else I can get you?" He wink and smirk. I wanted to punch the guy, but I let it cool down.

"Uh no thank you.." She nervously said. "Alright, and what can I get you?" He glare at me. "I'll have the same as her" he rolled his eyes, and walked away. We were sitting in an awkward silence, until I decided to brake it with the question.

"Taylor?" She turned to me and said "mm?" I looked at her greenish and blueish eyes. "Okay, well since the first day I met you, I started having this feelings towards you, and with you, everything's different, so will you go ou-" I was cut off by Blaze coming.

"Alright here you go" he put my plate in front of me and Taylor's in front of her. "If anything else you can call me" he wink at her and throw a piece of paper on her lap and left. She slowly picked it up and unfolded, she chuckle and got up and headed to the garbage. Okay I couldn't keep my eyes of her she was perfect alright?

I kept on watching her until Blaze showed up, he was talking to her, suddenly he put his hands on her waist and pulled her to him. Taylor struggle of getting out. So me being the jealous type, went up to them and took her away from him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked furiously.

"I was about to kiss MY girlfriend"

"I'm not your girlfriend" Taylor whisper.

"You are now" he said, walking up to her.

"Fuck off, stay away from her, she's MY girlfriend, understood?"

He smirk "I'll get you babe" pointing at Taylor, and walking away.

"Let's go back alright?" She nodded and we went back. We finished our food and we went to the park.

We were sitting on the grass, and I was now ready to make her my girlfriend.

"Taylor can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Well, ever since the first time I met you, I started having this feelings for you, you wouldn't leave my head, I'll be thinking to much of you, every time I see you or touch your hand, I get sparks cliché I know but it's true, and I've never felt like this before, so here I'll ask" I took a deep breath and continue "will you be m-my girlfriend?" I asked looking at her. She looked shock at first I thought I'd screw it up, but at second I was shock by her answer.

"Yes Andy ill be your girlfriend" I smile and wrapped my arms around her waist, she put her arms in my neck and hugged me. I pull away and connected our lips together. Man her lips are so soft, well basically all her skin is fucking soft, not to sound like a perv but yeah. I can't believe she said yes.

Taylor's officially my girlfriend.