Chapter 43 - In The End

Andy and I got married 5 months ago. I honestly couldn't be any happier than I am right now. I'm now Taylor Madison Biersack. Andy and I decided that we only needed two kids, no more. Dylan is 1 year old, he can barely talk but hell get there. Cole is just 6 months old, when he was born, Andy and I talked about the weeding which was next month.

He wanted a baby girl, but I couldn't take another pregnancy to go through. He understood and call it a break.

I didn't want a break, but I wanted a baby girl too....

***

** 2 years later **

"C'mon baby, only 2 more pushes" I groan and squeeze Andy's hand. You see we only wanted a baby girl, but it came out more like twins, which was more struggling, and more pain.

"Andy this is the last time your touching me" I growled, he chuckle.

Soon we heard another baby cries.

"It's a girl!" I heard the doctor say. Before darkness took over me.

Andy's POV

At first when the doctor said 'its a boy' I disappointed. Don't get me wrong I love my kids but I really wanted a baby girl. But then she came.

My baby girl was born.

** 1 year later **

"Scar! Come here baby!" I said opening my arms, giggling Scar came and sat on my lap. I looked at her, she had Taylor's dirty blonde hair, her green and blue eyes, her nose. She had my lips, but she looked so much like Taylor.

"Your so beautiful, just like your mom" I whisper, hugging her more.

"Mummy?" She said I nodded and felt a tear go down my cheek. Dylan, Cole and Drew came, sitting with me on the couch.

"Daddy? Where's mommy?" Cole asked.

"She's went on a long trip baby, soon we'll go with her" see my Taylor died when she gave birth to Scar, it was to much for her, as soon as her heart monitor went flat, I broke down.

I was a mess like for 2 months, until the BVB guys came, and took me out of my hole. Made me realize I still had my 4 kids with me and I need to be strong for them.

** 30 years later **

"Daddy don't go" Scar sobbed in my chest, I stroked her hair, kissing the top of her head. Sighing I felt myself going.

"I'll be looking over you baby girl" Dylan, Drew and Cole, were around the bed surrounding me. I smiled the last time, looking up at the ceiling.

"I love you guys" was the last thing I said, before everything went black.

Soon enough I saw a bright light. I turned and saw my reflection, my 20 year old me. Turning back around I saw Taylor, smiling holding up her hand for me to take.

Tears were streaming down my face, shakily taking her hand with mine. I pulled her to me, hugging her, like my soul depend on her.

"I missed you so much baby" I said.

"I missed you too, I've been waiting for you, but now we can be with each other forever" I smiled at her, I lean in and gave her a passion kiss. "I have a surprise for you" she lead me into what seemed like another room. There was all the BVB guys, smiling at me.

"Oh my god" I went up to them and had a group hug.

"We'll wait for our love ones" said Jinxx.

"I love you Taylor"

"I love you too"

"Forever and Always" I whisper, before kissing her.

______________________________

I really didn't know how to end this. I didn't had any more ideas so I ended it earlier. I'm so sorry if it sucked.

Was this sad?

Cause I cried.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK GUYS! IT MEANS A LOT, THAT PEOPLE LIKED IT! :) READ MY OTHER TWO BOOKS! THEY ARE CALLED DIE FOR YOU AND SAVIOUR!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

A LOT LOVE FOR YOU GUYS <3