Chapter 25 - Mall

Blake's POV

I'm really excited to have the baby here. I've always wanted one. I know he's not really my child but I'll treat him as if he was, I'm taking Taylor to the mall so we can get some clothes, toys and the baby crib. I'm still going to ask her where the baby's room will be.

During this 3 months that Taylor has been here I've develop feelings for her. I want to tell her but I'm afraid she won't feel the same. But I'm making one move, if she doesn't then oh well at lease I got to tell her.

"Taylor" I said, shaking her a little.

"Mm" she role to the other side of the bed. I sigh.

"Come on, we need to buy clothes, toys and the crib for the baby, we don't want naked Dylan on the house" she sat up and looked at me.

"You sound like a father already" she laugh and I chuckle.

"C'mon we got to get ready and go shopping" she sigh.

"Alright, I'll get ready" I started to walk back to my room but stopped and turn to Taylor. Was I really doing this?

"U-uh Taylor?" I stutter. Damn it!

"Yes?" She looked at me with those beautiful green and blue eyes mixed together.

"Can I tell you something?" She nodded and motion to the bed. Scratching the back of neck I made my way to the bed and sitting down.

"What is it?"

"We'll... During this 3 months that you've been here, I've had this feelings towards you... It maybe seems early but I really really like you Taylor. You are allowing me to treat the baby as my own kid and I appreciate that, it's just.. Just.. Ugh.. I just really like you Taylor, I don't know if you feel the same way for me but I hope you do" I started to stand up but a hand grab my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Why didn't you told me before?" She was so close to my face I swear I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Because I was afraid you'd ignore me, and maybe not feel the same way" I simply said.

"Well.. Um.. I have this feelings for you.. Too.." Oh my god. I felt my heart skip a beat. She likes me back..

I started to lean it and so did she.. We were so close our noses touching, I lean in more and soon my lips were on hers. Her lips are so warm and smooth. We probably kissed for about a good 5 minutes. Until we pulled away.

She open her eyes and I being me crush my lips to hers again but it only lasted for about seconds.

"Taylor.. W-will y-y-you b-be m-my g-gi-girl-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. She pulled away, she had that smile I've fell in love with.

"Yes" I squeal like a girl who just went to a Justin Bieber concert.

"Damn that squeal" she laughed and I hugged her.

"Oh my god Taylor, you don't know how happy I am right now" she dig her head on my neck and started biting it. Which cause me to moan. She chuckle and got up.

"Get ready we're leaving in 20" she said and started to go to the shower.

"Sure thing babe" I went to my closet and picked clothes. Which was jeans that were ripped on both knees, combat boots, a bring me the horizon t-shirt and leather jacket. It's December in here but it's not cold much since we're in L.A.

"Ready" she walked to my room. She was wearing leather pants, with combat boots and batman shirt, with a leather jacket. We matched but not the shirts. I went up to her and hug her.