Chapter 36 - Interview The Band

Taylor's POV

Today was the interview with my band. I'm kind of excited.

I went to take a shower, I stayed there for a 30 minutes, I usually stay there for 15.

I got out and put a Asking Alexandria shirt with a batman sweater, tight leather pants and combat boots. I didn't bother with the make up.

If your wondering where Dylan is, he's with Andy. Andy steals him away from me to much ._. I need my son too!

***

"Thank You Guys for coming! You guys are fucking awesome!" We ran off the meet and greet. When we got there I saw Andy holding Dylan. They were both making each other funny faces. I decided to record it, so I secretly did.

"Rawr!" I said, my arms around Andy's shoulder and my hands cupping my baby boy cheeks. Which he giggles at.

"Holy shit babe! You scare the crap out of me"

"Mm, Dylan braver than you then" I gave Dylan a kiss on the cheek, then I tap my cheek for him to kiss it. Which he did.

"I love you baby boy" I was about to go to the meet and greet when Andy grab my arm.

"What? No kiss for me? Hug? No? I see how it is" he pretended to cry, which made Dylan make a sad look.

"No baby don't cry" Andy look up and smile. I took Dylan in my arms.

"Don't cry baby, mommys here" Andy playfully glare at me. I stuck my tongue out, but then gave him a passion kiss.

"Got to go"

"I'll go" I nodded. Andy took Dylan and follow me where the other guys were.

"Hey!"

"Hurry Taylor!"

"Alright calm your tits" they role their eyes and went to the signing. We were signing posters, shirts, and other stuff. When a group of boys came up to me. I look at them awkwardly.

"Can I help you?" I asked, they all nod.

"What is it?" Suddenly they all grab my arms and started pulling me away from the tent.

"Ow, ow, ow, yo, ow, chill" In the corner of my eye, I saw Andy give Dylan to Blake and made his way running.

"Ow! What the hell?" They stopped and showed me a sketch picture of me. Omg! I squeal.

"This is awesome you guys! Thank you!" I gave them all hugs, soon I heard Andy screaming my name, and his footsteps.

"We're sorry we just drag you out like that, we just couldn't find the words" I chuckle and shook my head.

"It's okay, but you guys are really talented, did you all made this?"

"Yeah" they all said. I smile.

"Can I keep it?" They all nodded eagerly. I squeal.

"Thank you!" I literally scream.

"Taylor!" I sigh.

"We'll we got to go, it was really awesome meeting you Taylor, your our inspiration, idol, hero, you mean a lot to all of us" they all hug me and left, I still had the sketch in my hands.

I went back to the tent.

"You okay?"

"What they did to you?"

"Do you need to go to a hospital?"

"What's that?"

"Taylor! Oh my god! Baby, I thought something bad happen to you" Andy came and gave me a hug. Planting a kiss on my lips.