Chapter 19 - Tattoos

Taylor's POV

I woke up with my stomach feeling like its turning which made go straight to the bathroom. Ugh I hate vomiting.

"Babe you okay?" I waved my hand signaling him to go away. But instead he came and moved my hair and rubbed my back.

"It's okay boo, let it all out"

I finally stopped, I flushed it and washed my teeth.

"It was just the nausea"

"You sure it's only that?"

"Yeah every pregnant lady, women has it" he smile and nodded.

"We'll baby are you still looking up to get a tattoo, or how many you want" my eyes lit up.

"Fuck yeah! I always wanted to get a tattoo"

"We'll we better get ready to get our tattoos" I smile, got up and grabbed some clothes.

I took a shower and got out. I put on a plane t-shirt and black jeans with black boots. Nothing really special. I left my dirty black and blue hair dye it self, making it curly from the bottom. I walked out and Andy was already ready. He got up and walked towards me.

"You know you are starting to show your belly" he place one hand on my belly and bend down to kiss it.

"I feel fat" I said looking at the mirror.

"We'll your carrying my child, its developing inside you, but your not fat babe, your beautiful" smile and blush.

"Yeah yeah let's go" I said with enthusiasm in my voice. He chuckle and we headed to a tattoo shop

***

Once we found a tattoo shop we went in. We got greeted by a guy probably in his early 20's.

"Hello my name is Anthony, I'm going to be the guy to do your tattoos how may I help you?" He asked kindly.

"My girlfriend and I would like to get a tattoo"

He nodded and told us what we want.

"We'll I want my girl initials on my chest which is 'TMM' I'll also like her name on my left hand with her hand writing" aww!

"Alright we'll ill sketch the initials and you can write 'Angel' on his left hand. But what would you like?" He asked me.

"I'll want Andy's name on my right arm and I'll have his name on my right hand, With his hand writing, I'll also have have angels wings on the back of my neck with 'ADB' on the bottom of it" I said the last part in a whisper so Andy won't hear it, he smile and nodded and started to sketch it.

"What did you told him?" Andy asked with curiously in his voice.

"I'm not telling you" he stomp his foot on the ground and pouted like a little kid. Which made me laugh.

Anthony came back and called me in.

"You'll see" I pecked him on the lips and went to get my tattoos. It didn't hurt the ones in my arm and left hand. But fuck the wings on the back of my neck hurt like hell, but it was worth it. I couple hours past and it was Andy's turn. He gave me a mysterious look but I returned with a smirk.

About an hour or maybe two Andy came out with a big smile on his face. We said our thank you's, payed and left.

We got back to the tour bus and nobody was there so we guess we had the bus to ourselves.

"Alright babe, lets see our tattoo's" Andy said. I laughed and nodded.

He took off his shirt to expose his tattoo that he got.

My initials on his chest 'T.M.M' and with a heart in the side of it. He showed my handwriting on his left hand, oh damn.

"I got one more" he rolled his sleeves up to show on his forearm a heart and ribbon with my name, where the ribbon is.

"Oh my god, Andy, its so beautiful" I kissed him and kept on looking at the tattoo he got me. "When did you said you wanted it?"

"When it was my turn to get ink. Your turn" he told me. I smile and took of my leather jacket, since it got a little chilly. I showed him my right arm that had his name 'Andy' then my right hand to show his name 'Andy B.' above it it has little words saying 'property of' which I found kind of funny.

"Haha, property of Andy B" he laughed while looking at my tattoo.

"Haha, yeah very funny" I said sarcastically.

"I got one more" I told him, he gave me a confuse look. I turned around and made my hair into a messy bun to show my tattoo. It's had wings with 'ADB' below it and Black Veil Brides logo at the side of it.

"Oh Taylor, its so beautiful, was this the part you didn't want to tell me?" I laugh and nodded. But then yawn. I groan.

"The baby is causing me to sleep a lot" I whined.

"Go to sleep" I shook my head.

"I wanna see you perform" he shook his head now.

"No, you two take a nap, we got plenty of shows to do anyways, so lets get you two rest" I sighed.

"Okay" he grab my hand and lead me towards the bunks. He climb with me for a while until he got to get ready.

Last thing I remember is him saying "I love you baby, and I love you mini Tay or me" he kissed me and then my baby bump.

That's until I fell into a deep sleep.