Chapter 9 - Don't Go

*Andy's POV*

I woke up in bunk, with the other side empty, I thought about her and I felt tears started to find there way down. I can't lose her! I love her so much! I want to spend my rest if my life with her! Yes! I just said that I wanna marry her!

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes are red and puffy. My long hair was a mess, my make up run down my cheeks, I looked horrible. I sigh and got a shower, still thinking about yesterday, I felt tears, but I don't wipe them away, I know this is my fault, I fucked up my relationship with Taylor. I really need to get her back. I turned off the water and got dress. I heard the door open, my heat shot up and I hoped it was Taylor, I run to the door, and a smile appear on my smile, it was her.

"Hi" I said, trying to get her attention. She looked up, her eyes blood shot red, and puffy. I felt guilty for that. She waved and walked past me, to the bunks, if your wondering where the guys are they're passed out on the floor. Ashley on the couch, Jake on the floor, Jinxx on top of him, and CC curled up in a ball, his head on Ashley's feet. I slightly laugh, and Taylor came back with her suit case, my heart dropped. She can't leave me, I need her, with me. I went up to her.

"You can't go, you can't leave me, I need you Tay, please don't go, stay here, until tour ends, please, please" more tears came down and I got on my knees with my hands on my head.

She sigh, grab me and pull me up. She looked at me in the eyes. She looked down and said "Andy I should go, it's for the best, you can do anything you want, without me here, please understand" I shook my head no. "I can't let you go" I run up to her and wrap my arms around her. "Please don't leave me, your important to me, I need you with me, I love you so much that I can't leave without you, don't do this to me, Tay please, I'm begging you to stay, what you saw yesterday, was a mistake, I was fucking drunk, I didn't know what I was doing, I thought it was you, I can't lose you, not now not ever, I want you, your mine, your everything I need. Please give me one more chance. Please Tay please" I said with tears in my eyes, its true I can't live without her, I need her here with me, she's my everything.

She looks to go into deep thought, I really hope she gives me another chance.

"Alright, I'll stay, I love you too Andy a lot, but please promise me you won't drink much and won't do it again, I'm trusting you on this one, don't fail me. I love you Andy, I love you" she smiles and I smile like an idiot, I give her a kiss but not just any kiss this kiss was passion and sweet. I really love her, and I won't let her go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry its short.