Chapter 40 - Park

* 1 year later *

Andy's POV

Dylan is officially 1 year old. I still remember him crawling around the house, making coo sounds. I even recorded his first steps. It was a special day to me, of course to Taylor too.

Me and her are engage, I finally got the guts to pop the question. Me being afraid she would say no, but it was the complete opposite.

"Hey babe" I said, as I wrap my arms around her waist, laying my hands on her now 3 months belly. Yes, I got her... Pregnant again. She actually started getting mad at me for not using protection, but hey! I was drunk!

"Hey" she sighed and went to the living room, of our house, and yes again we moved in together again, Dylan spends sometime with Blake. Since he took care of him, when I couldn't.

"What's wrong?" I said following her.

"Don't you think this is going a little to fast? I mean Dylan just turned 1, and I'm pregnant again" I sighed and sat down next to her.

"So what your basically saying is that you don't want the baby?"

"No, I'm not saying that, is just, I don't know, you know what, I'm taking a nap, this kid is actually making me go to sleep a lot" she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You don't want her" I murmur, hoping she didn't hear but of course she did.

"Andy, I'm not saying that! I just told you this is going pretty fast!" And with that she storm off upstairs.

I put my head on my hands. Then I felt a tug on my jeans, I look down and saw Dylan, sitting with his toys, giggling and showing them to me.

"Hey bud, how about you and I go to the park?" He giggle and clap his hands. "I take that as a yes" I picked him up and took him to his room, getting him dress.

I finished getting him dress.

"Ready!" I said swinging my hands in the air making him laugh. "Now come on, time for me to get change" I once again picked him up and carry him to Taylor's and mine room. I open the door and saw Taylor sleeping. Quietly I put Dylan on the bed, holding a finger to my lips.

"Sh, don't make a lot of sound, mommy's sleeping" he stood there, quietly. I grin, he's a smart kid. I quickly put my jeans that are ripped on the knees, my Misfits shirt with holes on some parts, my boots and leather jacket. I turned around and saw Dylan crawling towards Taylor, I tried to get him but he was too fast. Yup he got my gazelle legs.

"Don't wake up mommy" he kept on crawling, until he got to her, he saw the small baby bump, she has and poked it. "Dylan, c'mon baby, lets go" he poked it again. "Dylan!" I yell-whisper. Taylor started moving. Dylan saw and lay down with her. She slightly smile and hugged him.

"Dylan lets go"

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To the park" she nodded and kissed Dylan in his forehead.

"Have fun baby" she whisper to him. I sighed, and went to pick him up. I did and gave Taylor a peck on the lips.

"See you later baby" she nodded and waved.

"Time for the park!" He giggle and I put his hand. He could walk some how perfectly fine, just needs someone holding his little hand. We walk all the way to the park, which was only 2 blocks away.

"Let's go to the swings" I put him on the baby's swing and slightly started pushing him, him started laughing and giggling.

"Wee" I said grinning.

"Weee" I stopped and looked at him. Oh my god! His first words! They were 'Weee' it suppose to be daddy first but damn!

I took out my phone and recorded it, pushing him.

"Wee" I said, once again hoping he would say the same.

"Weee"

"Yeah baby wee" I stopped the recording and post it on Instagram. Wanting my fans to see it. I picked him up and he started running, sometime failing, me helping him out. We then went to the slides next.

People stare at us and gave us smiles, some actually started saying 'aw' once they saw me chasing after a giggling Dylan.

"Okay baby, yeah your 1 but my god! Your some how fast!" I said out of breath. He giggle and started running again. "Dylan!" He giggle more and fell.

"Dylan baby, are you okay?" He had tears in his eyes. "Aw baby, it'll be okay, here let me see your booboo" I look at his hand, seeing little scratches. I kissed them to make them feel better. "There we go. Now we got to go" I picked him up and went home.

I open the door to see Taylor sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby" she turned and smile.

"Hey" she got up and went to me, she kissed me, and then bent down to Dylan's height. Touching his little hand, making him flinch.

"What happen?"

"He got a booboo"

"Aw, it'll get better baby" she smile at him and kissed his forehead, taking his better hand and taking him to the couch.

I took out my phone and saw a lot of the fans commenting cute stuff.

"Baby, did you saw?"

"Saw what?"

"This" I showed her the video and she turned to Dylan.

"Weee" Dylan said clapping his hand.

"Yeah, wee baby" we all sat on the couch watching batman. This is how it should be everyday.

A happy family.

____________________________________________________

Yay! Another chapter! Need ideas! Inbox me!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

READ