Chapter 35 - Photo Shoot

OKAY YOU GUYS COMMENT ON ONE OF THE CHAPTERS FOR I DON'T KNOW WHERE D: IM SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO SEE YOUR COMMENT :(

Taylor's POV

Today was the day of my photo shoot with Andy and Dylan. I'm excited. My first photo shoot.

I walk in where we were going to take the photos. Then a girl came.

"Hello you must be Taylor, Andy and Dylan my name Hayden, and I'll be your photographer for today" we all nod and follow her where big things of cameras were.

"Okay so Taylor will be going first" I nodded and went up.

First they made me go like: me sitting on the floor cross legs, with my hands in the middle of them, my head thrown back a little.

Second, they made me lay down on pillows with the feathers around me or on me, I had both my hands above my head and my eyes close.

Third, they gave me a 'gun' which I just needed to pointed to the camera. Making some kind of warm face.

They then made Andy come with me.

"Okay so I need you to take one hand on your hip, the other one on Andy's shoulder. Looking at him. Andy I need to to put both hands on her waist looking at her down" we nodded and did what we were told.

After that they made Andy and I sit on the ground, me resting my back on his chest, me head almost up to his neck, my left hand holding his left one, and his looking down at him again.

We did those kind of cute couple photos, when it was time with Dylan. I took Dylan and put him on my hip.

First it was Andy laying on a 'bed' Dylan on his chest calmly smiling at Andy and Andy at him.

Second, Dylan and I. It was me facing him, pressing my forehead with his tiny forehead. His hand on my right cheek where you could see it clearly. I smile at him.

Third, it was Dylan, Andy and I. Andy was holding Dylan up in the air with him giggling, and me resting my chin on Andy's shoulder, my arms wrap around his waist.

We continue with the photo shoot when it was done.

"Okay, we are done, now we need you guys to come and pick your favorite ones" we went and look at the pictures. I like one that had me and Andy with pillows in one of our hands, and feathers all over us. He was taking one of out my head, and I taking one also. Then the other one were Dylan was laying on Andy's chest, and other one with my forehead pressing against his.

We picked the photos and after that we left. It was actually pretty fun. Tomorrow we got an interview with the whole band, so Andy is going to take Dylan, until the interview is done. I'm actually pretty excited of it, since it's the AP Magazine! WOOP WOOP.

***

IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS! HELP! INBOX ME! COMMENT! VOTE! FAN! THANK YOU! I'm sorry its short.