Chapter 37 - Meet again

Taylor's POV

"I'll be right back" I said to Andy who had Dylan in his arms. Sleeping.

"Don't take to long" I nodded and kissed sleeping Dylan's forehead. I walked out of the bus and walked to some random store to get new pack of cigarettes. Yes I smoke. Sue me.

When I finally got everything that I wanted which was, Monster, Arizona and my cigarettes, I walked back to the bus. But of course without me bumping into some one. Making me fall flat on my ass.

"Ow" I groan. I heard footsteps.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" I look up and saw the one and only. Oliver Sykes.

"Oli!" I threw my arms around him, hugging him. He chuckle and wrap his arms around me.

"Baby Tay, long time no see"

"Yeah, I missed you" I said.

"Missed you two. So where's the baby?" I smile, that he remember about Dylan.

"He's at the bus right now, with Andy" he gave me a confused look.

"Andy?" I nodded. "Didn't he cheated on you" I sigh.

"Yeah, but I forgave him and now were back together, he spends time with Dylan. A lot. Not that I'm bother with it, but I feel left out, but he also has the right to do it." I said with a shrug.

"I'll love to meet him"

"You can come now?" I suggested. He sigh.

"I wish I could but I have a band meeting today, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm on tour with my band"

"Awesome! We'll I have to go, I'm guessing you still have my number?" I nodded.

"Hell yeah, won't want to stop talking to my best friend" I said while giving him a hug.

"Good, we'll bye" I wave him 'bye' and went back to the bus.

When I got in the bus I saw Andy and Dylan sitting on the couch watching Batman. Normal.

"Hey" I said sitting next to them.

"Hey, what took you so long?" He put an arm around my shoulder.

"I bump into someone"

"Who?"

"Oli"

"Oh" he never really like Oli since the other time on tour.

"Hey calm down. He's not going to try anything, I won't allow it" he kissed the top of my head and sigh. I took Dylan in my arms and started playing with him.

"I know"

The day kept on going like that, concerts, hanging, playing, sleeping.

Until we went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

I'm running out of ideas! Help!