Chapter 17 - Sobs

✨ Taylor's POV ✨

I woke up by a loud thud. I tried moving but something or someone was blocking me. I looked down and saw CC sleeping peacefully, snoring lightly, and an half open mouth. I giggle and moved so I can see what happened. I open the curtain and saw Andy on the floor, his face on the floor, his hands form into a fist, I sigh.

I went to him and put my hand his back, rubbing it slightly.

"Hey Andy, you okay?" I mentally slapped myself, of course not he just fell from his top bunk and landed on the floor with his face facing it. (Confused, yeah I know)

"Uh, yeah, just couldn't sleep..." He stood up and climbed back to his bunk. I sigh. To much sighing today.

"I'm sorry Andy" I whisper hoping he didn't herd me.

*Later*

Everyone by now was up and me being me was sobbing all day, when I went to the 'living room' and sat on the couch. Everybody was at their bunks so no one can hear me. Thank god.

I think I fell asleep again because when I woke up, I was in CC's bunk. We'll our bunk for now. Ugh I feel like a waste of place. I really should leave and make things easier. We'll I at lease think I'm making it easier..

Soon I heard footsteps, I didn't looked up because I didn't want whoever walked to the 'living room' see me crying.. I felt the couch go deeper.

"Hey Tay, what's wrong?" It's CC.

I sniffed. "No, I can't do this, I can't be here anymore, I feel like a stubborn to everybody right now, and since I'm pregnant it's going to be a hell here"

"C'mon on now Tay, your not a stubborn, everybody here loves you, Andy loves you, hell he's moping everywhere. Everyone loves you and mini Andy or Taylor, you love Andy, he loves you back but if you don't get back with him soon, the kid won't know who is his father, if you two don't fix things we will lock you two in the closet or bathroom, bunk room or whatever it takes so you guys will be together, just think about it Tay, please?" He looked at me with his puppy eyes, ugh why do all of them have the best puppy eyes?

I sighed.

"Fine ill think about it" he smile.

"One more thing"

"What is it?"

"You will not leave this bus"

"I'm not sure about that CC, but I'll think about it, I'm not promising anything, I'll probably leave, it's better like this."

"But Tayl-" I cut him off by speaking.

"No CC, no buts, I've said it, end of discussion" he stood up and went back to his bunk.

"I need to make this better for everyone, I'll just leave" I whisper to myself.

💀 Andy's POV 💀

"I need to make this better for everyone, I'll just leave" I heard Taylor whisper to herself.

She can't leave me, no she can't. I ran to the living room and saw her with her head on her hands. I went to her and hugged her.

"No Taylor you can't leave me, not now not ever, I can't lose you or my baby, you guys are the most important people in my world now. You guys will always be, I'll do anything to get you back" I sobbed on her shoulder still holding her in my arms.

"Andy, I cause to much trouble in here. Listen to me, you deserve so much better, you need someone better than me, I'm a nobody, I'm just a normal girl. I don't go on tour, I'm not a rock star, you need someone in your life that is your type. Not me, please Andy"