Chapter 26 - Dylan Blake Biersack

Taylor's POV

{ 4 months later }

I'm 9 months pregnant, the baby will be due any day. I'm honestly scare, this is my first birth to give. Blake and I have been drifting off lately, I haven't seen Andy or hear about him. I only know he's going out with a girl name Stephanie, she looks like a bitch.

The band has been doing really good. We may go to Warped Tour this year, its going to be pretty exciting if do.

Right now I'm currently sitting on couch watching Spongebob because he is fucking cool and awesome. Right when Plankton was about to steal the secret formula I felt a sharp pain. I scream.

"Blake!" I scream. He came running down the stairs.

"What is it? Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" He asked panic on his voice. Another contraction came, these were very hard. That's when I felt liquid running down my leg. My water just broke.

"No! My water just broke! Take me to a god damn hospital! Now!" He stood there shock but then snap out of it, he went upstairs to get the diaper bag, where it has the baby's clothes and some of mines too.

"Take a deep breath Taylor, c'mon stand up I'll help you" I took a deep breath and tried to stand up but failed, so Blake had to carry me to the car. I was crying in pain. God I've never felt this pain in my life.

He quickly went to the drivers seat and started driving.

"I'm never letting a guy touch me ever again!" I cried. He looked at me worry.

"Drive faster!"

"I am! There's a fucking traffic, take a deep breath baby, in, out, in, out" I did as he told me. We started moving again when the cars started driving.

We finally got to the hospital. Blake got out and open the door of my way, he picked me up and ran to the hospital.

"Help! My girlfriends in labor!" Nurses started running up to us, one had a wheel chair, Blake put me on it and they wheel me to a room I'm guessing where they give births.

I cried in pain when the contractions started getting worse.

Blake's POV

I'm really scare. I could hear Taylor screaming of pain. I wish I could be there with her. I grab my phone and went to twitter updating.

@BlakeS_Glasses: @BladeSG @ZackShatterGlasses @Austin_Shatter_Glasses in the hospital. @Taylor_ShatterGlasses is in labor. Come to the hospital now!

I updated and everyone started going crazy. But then something appear.

@AndyBVB: @BlakeS_Glasses please give me the details.

How the hell did he find me? Forget it.

I texted her parents and they were coming here in an instant my band then Burt in.

"Where's Taylor?"

"Is she okay?"

"How's the baby?"

"Guys everything's find, her water broke, I took her to the hospital and now she's here, screaming of pain" they all look pretty excited and scare I couldn't blame them, I was happy and scare at the same time.

***

It's been 3 hours and now I'm with Taylor everybody else is in the waiting room. I can't wait to have little Dylan here.

***

"Argh!"

"One last push!" The doctor said. Taylor squeeze my hand tighter, I swear it might brake. Taylor pushed.