Chapter 12 - Rebel Yell

*Andy's POV*

I role over, I faced my beautiful Taylor laying next to me. I smile to myself, wrap my arms around her small body. I'm so lucky I have her, but at the same time I feel like I don't deserve her. she's like to perfect, sweet, sensible, she's just my definition of perfect. My mind went thinking about the other night she saw me kissing another girl, I was close on losing her and never seeing her again. I can't bare to be without her, she's my soulmate, my everything, my life, she's my boo. She changed me into a better person, I love how caring and sweet she's to other people, especially when she's around little kids, there was this day, we were walking in the park, until she saw a little kid crying behind the tree, she went running to him, and started talking to him, he said he lost his mother somewhere, he didn't know where, he was alone in this park, and nobody came to look for him like in 1 hour, that's when I saw Taylor's eyes forming tears, she told him everything's going to be, that we'll find his parents soon, she grab him and pulled him into a crushing hug, then asked him if he wanted something, he wanted ice cream so she went and brought it, she looked at him with sympathy eyes and loving eyes, that's when it really hit me, she wants kids. But I can't give it to her, not now. We then went to search for his mother, we saw a women about her early 20's panicking looking around. Taylor went up to her and I hide the little boy behind me. She asked her if she was okay the women shook her head and said that she lost her little angel, Taylor told her to follow her and the women did. I moved to the other side so the women could see if it was him, her smile grew bigger, she ran up to him and hugged him. It was really cute, Taylor had tears running in her cheek, I smile and kissed her cheek. The women then thank us for looking up to his little angel, we smile and said "we couldn't leave him in the park by its on, so we decided to find his mom, until now we did" the women smile and nodded then we said bye, to her and the little guy. It was a perfect day.

I felt Taylor move I looked down and her eyes open, reveling her blue eyes and green around her pupils, I truly did love her. She smile.

"Good morning boo" she smirks. "Boo, that's a pretty name to call me, good morning baby"

"I'll make you some hot chocolate alright?" She smile and nodded. I went to the 'kitchen' and started making us some hot chocolate. I know it's summer but who gives a fuck. I was done, so I went back to our bunk, she was still there. I smile, "here ya go boo" I said giving her, her hot chocolate, "thank you baby, I love you" I kiss her "I love you too"

We finished our hot chocolate, and i got ready for the show. I started off with my war paint while Taylor straighten my hair, when she was done, she went to get ready. I was still putting on my war paint when she came back, she came with a Black Veil Brides tee, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots, with black make up. I smile, went up to her and spin her around, she giggle, god how I love her giggle.

"You look beautiful babe" she blush

"Thanks baby, you don't look so bad yourself" I chuckle.

"Psht I always look sexy as fuck" she role her eyes and laugh.

"I love you so so much Andy, I don't know what I'd do without you"

"We'll ill be lost in this world if I haven't met you, but lucky I did and now you guide me." She smiles and then kisses me, we most of kiss for a while cause we heard someone clear their throat, we turned to see Ashley with a smirk on his face.

"Y'all can suck each others faces later, but we have a show to do, hurry up Andy! We're on in 5!" I groan, don't get me wrong I love performing but I also want to be with my beautiful Tay.

She giggle, "go on, your gonna be late for your show" she's so cute, I gave her a quick peck on her lips and ran on stage.

"We are the Black Veil Brides!" The crowd scream, it always makes me smile, I love my Fallen Angels. We sing.

- God Bless You

- Fallen Angels

- Knives and Pens

- All your hate

- Love Isn't Always Fair

"Thank you! You guys are fucking amazing! Never give in!" The fans cheer and scream. I ran out stage and pulled Tay into a hug, I picked her up and she squeak.

"I LOVE YOU!" I scream so everybody can hear it. Everybody 'awes' and Tay giggles.

"I love you too" I out her down, I cupped her face with my hands, leaning to kiss her. We were in a full make-out session when someone yelled "Get a room!"

"Nah we'll get a hotel" she giggle, I grab her hand and started walking to a park. We went to the swings and sat on them, Tay was about to sit when I grab her and sat her on my lap.

"I love you Tay, you mean the whole world to me, I couldn't bare to lose you, it breaks my heart to be a part from you. Your my definition for perfect, your beautiful wavy dirty blonde hair, your electric green eyes with blue around your pupils, your smile lights up my world, I'm glad I was walking around the day I met you, because if I hadn't I would be a wreck, and god know what it'll happen, I just simply love you. I love you more than I can ever scream" by the time I was finish, Taylor had tears In her eyes, I lean and started kissing her, it was full of passion but soon it got rough. I started moving my hands up her shirt when she stop me.

"No baby, not here, their kids around" she said looking around. I groan but then stood up and I put her in my back and I started walking to the nearest hotel. We went in and asked for a room, the lady, what seems in her early 20's kept winking at me, but I made it clear it was for my girlfriend and I. We got our keys to our room and went to it.

-------------------------------------

We collapse on the bed breathless.

We cuddle for a while, until we were falling asleep.

"That was.. Wow.." Andy manage to say. I smile.

"Yeah it was, best one"

"But the second time is way better" I laugh.

"Well good night Andy"

"Good night love"

We fell asleep in each other arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I took away the sexual stuff because no, it's just to sexual.