Chapter 14 - Please don't leave me.

Please Vote! Follow me! If you enjoy this story, if you don't, then tell me what to put, there is going to be drama soon... So be prepare! Because it would probably be more than one baby ;) *hint hint* bye loves <3

💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤

*Andy's POV*

It's been a 2 whole weeks since the accident happen and Taylor haven't woke up.

I'm sitting next to her, holding her hand, I also have notice that she had gotten a little fat, not that much, it's like a little tiny bump. They have fed her through a thing, I don't know what's it called.

"Hey baby, I don't know if you can hear me but I wish you could, I wish you could just wake up, I want to see your beautiful smile, your electric blue eyes with green around your pupils , your laugh, giggle, just everything about you babe, I need you here with me, I want to hold you, kiss you, play around with you like we always do. You are perfect babe, your my definition for perfect, your my everything, my light, my life, oh fuck that, your my whole world" by now I was sobbing on her hand. "Baby, you just need to wake up, and will live happy, I want to marry you and have a bunch of little Andy's or little Taylor's running around. Please Tay wake up. Wake up baby. I'm begging you to wake up. I love you babe" I gave her a kiss on her forehead and kept on looking at her.

"Hey man, here I brought you water, just in case" Ashley gave me a cup of water.

"Thanks Ash" I looked back at Taylor.

"You really love her don't you?"

"I love her more than I love my self, but why did she got hurt the most? Why couldn't it be me? She doesn't deserves this, she's an angel, she deserves to live her full life, she deserves so many things that are coming, which is good things, but she doesn't deserve this. I love her to much."

"Don't worry man, she's a fighter, she'll get through it"

That's when I felt a movement on my hand, I looked and saw that Taylor had her eyes open, I smile, a smile of excitement.

"I love you Andy" a tear fell down her cheek when all of a sudden...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

"NO! TAYLOR! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! TAYLOR!"

Doctors came into the room, trying to resuscitate her, doctors were pushing me out of the room.

"No! I need to be here with her! She can't die! I love her to much! Taylor! You can't leave me like this! Please don't do this! I want to be with her!" I cried.

The doctors got me out of the door, and I just broke down. She can't die, Taylor my beautiful angel, I can't do this without her, she my life, and now she's dead. I went back to the waiting room where all the band members and Sammi are, they all looked at me and ran to me starting with a lot of questions.

"Taylor.... She's...... D-dead...." They all gasp.

"N-no there's got to be a problem, she can't die" Sammi said with tears in her eyes.

"Hun, they're doing everything they can to bring her back" Sammi was sobbing on Jinxx shoulder.

"She just can't die, she's a little sister to me, she's so sweet, she can't die, she doesn't deserve this"

"Baby, everything will be okay" I went up to her and gave her a comforting hug. The doctor came in. I shot up fast and went up to him.

"How is she?" I asked with hope in my voice.