Chapter 41

{ 2 months later }

Andy's POV

Today we'll know what the baby gender is. I honestly want a girl. A baby girl. Taylor doesn't really care what the baby is, as along as she has him/her in her arms, as soon as possible. Yes, I finally manage to stop her from getting mad at me for getting her prego. You can't blame a drunk guy. Okay probably.

"Taylor, hurry up" I whine, basically jumping up and down on the sofa.

"Okay, I'm ready damn biersack calm down" I smirk.

"I can't, this is the first time I'll be with you" I put my hands on her 5 months belly, its not really that big, it's kind of medium. That's sounds awkward.

"Yeah, c'mon lets go" I picked up Dylan, putting him on my hip.

When we got to the hospital, I immediately ran up to the check table.

"Taylor Miller?" The nurse looked through some papers.

"Yes, she can sit in the waiting room, the doctor will be out soon" we nodded and went to the waiting room.

***

"Would you like to know what the gender is?" Taylor and I nodded. The doctor moved the thing a little more. He smiled at the screen.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" My smile widen. Another boy!

"Another boy" Taylor said. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Taylor"

"I love you too Andy"

Soon we left the hospital and went for some dinner.

The waiter kept on winking at me, Dylan kept on looking at her, like if she's crazy.

"Here's your food" she handed to us. She started flirting with me. Taylor was about to blow up, when Dylan spoke...

"Da.... Ma..." Taylor and I smile at him. He kept on looking at the waiter.

"Da, ma" he pointed at us. I smile and hugged him.

"Yeah, dad and mom" he giggle. The waiter role her eyes and walk out.

"Good job baby" Taylor kissed his temple.

We soon finished and went back home, considering Taylor is pregnant and is always tired. She needs it.

During the whole day, Dylan wouldn't be quiet.

We'll that's him.

For you.

------------------

I'm really running out of ideas.