Chapter 30 - Again

Taylor's POV

"We're here!" Blade exclaim and ran out of the bus. Follow by Zack and then Austin, I shook my head. I look down at Dylan who was sitting but being hold up by Blake.

"We should probably go, don't want them to do something stupid" he chuckle and nodded. I was about to go outside when the door shut on my face. I groan and open the door.

"The fuck was that for? You close the door on our faces" I chuckle a little, putting my hands on my hips.

"We'll we didn't know you were coming, since you were two busy" I role my eyes and knock hard on the door.

"We're coming! Hold up!" I heard Blake shout. We waited for him to hurry, when he open the door, we all turn to look at him. He was carrying giggling Dylan on his arms.

I squeal and went to grab Dylan.

"Hey there bud, were going to have a great time here" I put my forehead on his, Dylan just giggle and put his tiny hand on my cheek. This time I giggle.

"Let's go talk a walk and enjoy this" Blade said we all agree and started waking, then we all herd 'Run!' We exchange looks and shrugged. Then again we heard a loud thud.

We kept on walking until we saw 5 guys on top of each others. They started groaning and moving and saying stuff. I gasp quietly. Jinxx, Jake, Ashley, CC, and Andy. I grab Blake by his hand and ran fast not wanting him to see me or Dylan. I know bad but I can't face him now.

"Listen Taylor you have to face him even if you don't want to and he has the right to meet his son too" I sigh and think about it. Maybe he is right. Andy do has the right to meet his son. It's time for me to face him. But can I forgive him? I do miss him and I love him. I never stopped loving him.

I sigh.

"Okay, it's time for me to face him and him to see his son" he smile warmly, grab my hand and started walking where my band and his band were talking. Okay I take everything back, I don't think I can face him. I started pulling away but Blake's grip tighten. I sigh and walked. I can't get away from this.

We started getting closer and closer, until CC turned around, I quickly gave Blake Dylan and ran to CC's arms, yes I miss him, his like my brother I never had.

"Taylor!" I hugged him tightly. Never wanting to let go.

"CC" I said in a whisper, I could feel tears on my cheek. I miss him like fuck. I pulled away and saw all the guys with smiles on their faces. I went and hugged everyone else, but I left Andy.

Andy's POV

"Taylor!" I turned around and saw Taylor and CC hugging.

"CC" Taylor whisper, I saw a tear slid down her cheek. They pulled away and she saw all of us. She hugged everyone except me. It's hurts.

"I miss you guys" a smile form in her lips.

"We miss you too baby girl" I look down and thought about the mistake that I made. I was so stupid to do that, I shouldn't have done it. I regret it and still do. Cause right now she would still be with me.

I herd a small giggle. Then all the guys 'aww' I look up to see Taylor holding Dylan in her arms. She was tickling his tummy, Blake behind her holding her by her waist. I growl. I'm jealous. But I shouldn't be. Fuck it, I'm always jealous.

I had a perfect view of Dylan, he was tiny, but hell grown up soon, he had my natural hair, my lips, eyes, and smile, he only had Taylor's noise. He looks so much like me. Just thinking when he grows up hell look like his fucking father. Fucking amazing! I was smiling like an idiot I didn't notice Dylan was holding his arms out for me to hold him.

I look at Taylor asking her for permission. She nodded and I went to hold him. I took him but also touched Taylor's hand. It send shock go through my spine. I smile. I took Dylan and stare at him for a while. He's so beautiful.

"Hey bud. Glad to finally see you, I'm your daddy, and I love you so much" I tear slip out of my eye and I hugged him tightly, burying my head on his small neck which cause him to giggle. He's so ticklish.

Taylor's POV

"Hey bud. Glad to finally see you, I'm your daddy, and I love you so much" I saw a single tear fall down his cheek. He hugged him tightly, burying his face on Dylan's small neck, that cause him to giggle, god his a ticklish boy.

I smile at the scene, a father and son time.

Andy pulled away and looked at Dylan. I saw his eyes with a lot of tears. Okay so now I feel horrible, I should probably let him take Dylan for a while. So he can spent time with him and Dylan can spent time with his daddy.

"Your so tiny but you'll grow up baby, soon, I can see you'll have my gazelle legs" he laugh then we all laugh.

"I'll see you again buddy" he kissed him on the cheek and started walking towards me but I stopped him.

"You can take him, you guys need a father and son time" I smile at Dylan who was staring up at Andy. Andy smile and hugged me, I couldn't resist it so I hugged him back. I miss him hugging me.

"Thank you Taylor" he whisper on my ear, it made me shiver. I smile and nodded.

Andy POV

I get to spend more time with my son. Dylan.

After talking more, we decided to go to our bus. But Taylor needed to give me the stuff Dylan need so I went with her.

When I got in, damn! This bus is fucking big! I'm not even joking. The kitchen is bigger than ours, the living room is bigger, fuck I bet everything is bigger.

"Here are his diapers, bottle for his milk, and his clothes if you take him a shower there are the shampoo and soup and some toys so he can play" she gave me the bag and looked at her in they eyes.

"Thank you Taylor, it means a lot that your letting me spend some time with Dylan" she smile and hugged me.

"No problem, he needs to spend time with his daddy, so yeah" she kissed my cheek and Dylan's.

"I'll see you soon baby, be good for daddy, alright?" He respond by giggling. Hehe.

"Bye" I said and walk out with Dylan.

I went to the bus and went to the back of the bus where there is the big room. For now I'll use it when Dylan is here. I place Dylan on the bed and he instantly started rolling over giggling. I chuckle and sat next to him.

"Your crazy you know that" I grab him and place him between my legs, since I'm sitting cris cross. Or however you say it.

I grab his tiny hands and started playing with it. He was laughing all the time which is making me to smile. I kissed the top of his head, when I herd 'aww'. I look up to see all the guys with their phones out. I smile to them, I didn't care if they took a picture and post it to wherever, I'm just glad I have Dylan. Now the only thing I need is Taylor and I'm complete.

I'll do anything to get her back.

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Yeah! So this is chapter 30 :) damn I didn't expected to be this long, but it will be ;) check out my other story! Die For You (Andy Biersack) thank you so much for reading this story and the other story! Means a lot to me <3 tell friends to read it! Thank you ! Love you guys ❤

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Instagram - b4ndwhores