Chapter 7 - First gig

*Andy's POV*

We were finally in the first venue, me and the rest of the band were excited. Taylor was looking out the window and smiling, I went over her and wrap my arms around her.

"Ready to go outside and meet some fans?" She smiles, squeals and nods. I chuckle and we went out to the door and outside. To my surprise there was a lot of fans, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT! Everybody started screaming and running towards us. We heard such things as.

"Omg! Andy I love you so much!

"Andy please have my babies!"

"Where's CC?!?"

But one caught me and Taylor.

"Who is she?" A girl with purple hair and my war paint said. I grab Taylor's hand and put my arms around her shoulder. "This is my girlfriend Taylor" they all 'aww' and some 'boo' then a lot of people started saying :

1. Omg! Your so pretty!

2. Your so lucky you get Andy

3. You two make a cute couple!

Etc, etc, etc.

When we were done giving autographs and taking pictures - some asked Taylor - we finally managed to go and talk to some other of the band members. I saw Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens talking to others, I went up to them, with Taylor by my side.

"Hey Kellin" he turns and smile.

"Sup Andy! And hello there beautiful"

"Paws off Kellin she's mine" Taylor giggle and Kellin held his hand in surrender.

"Calm down, you know I'm married and have a kid"

"Yeah sorry man" "nah it's alright"

That's when I notice the others were Bring Me The Horizon & Of Mice And Men.

We hang out a little until Jon said to get ready for the concert. Me and the guys put our war paints, and I asked Taylor to do the line across my face.

"No what if I ruin it?"

"You won't I trust you" she sigh and did the line, she looked at it and said "oh god I ruin it, I'm so sorry." I looked at it and smile, "it's not bad, it's exactly how I do it" I lean and gave her a kiss, she smiles

"I love you" "I love you too" we kiss again and broke when Jon said we were on in 5, we went for the sound check, I saw Taylor looking at the crowd.

*Taylor's POV*

I was looking at the crowd, wow, is the only thing I can say, they're a lot of fans, The BVB Army. I wonder what's like to be famous and be in a band. Okay, maybe now I'm between modeling or being in a band. Ugh so hard to choose.

"Babe were going on in 1, any songs?" I thought for a second, then it popped. "Rebel love song" she smiles and nods.

"Alright Black Veil Brides are on now!" Jon says. "Good luck babe" I gave him a hug and a quick kiss. "Thanks" he smile, I gave a good luck to everyone else too, and hugs.

"We are the Black Veil Brides! How are you motherfuckers doing?" Andy yelled and the crowd scream. "Awesome so let us start, this song is called, Beautiful Remains" they started playing and every time Andy kept on looking at my way, he smile and wave a little, and I return, they sing Heavens Calling, All Your Hate, Rebel Yell, Never Give In, Perfect Weapon, Knives and Pens, and lastly Rebel Love song.

"So I will like a very special person to come up here and sing this last song with me, please welcome my gorgeous girlfriend Taylor!" I blush and walked over where he was, the crowd started yelling and chanting my name. Which cause me to smile.