Chapter 34 - Interview

IM PISSED. I ALREADY HAD WROTE A DAMN PARAGRAPH BUT IT NEDDED TO BE ERASE! * LE TEARS * ITS HURTFUL! BECAUSE I SPENT TO MUCH TO WRITE IT AND NOW IT'S FUCKING GONE! WE'LL ITS NOW GOING TO BE SHORT.

Taylor's POV

I woke up and role the other side, there was a note it said

Babe

I left so you can get ready. I took Dylan' with me. I didn't woke you up because you look so peaceful. Anyways your manager said you have an interview today with me and Dylan, tomorrow you got a photo-shoot with us and your band. The day after that you got another interview with your band, so get ready for the show and interview see you in a few ;) I love you babe <3 :*

Andy.

I groan. Oh we'll I can't do anything about it. I went to take a shower, got out and putted, sky blue short shorts, saggy brown shirt with a cross up side down, it makes my shoulder show. I think it suppose to. My white converse. It's fucking hot in Arizona! Literally it's 104 degrees.

"Taylor hurry up! We're on in 10!" I quickly tied my lasses and ran to the main stage. Yes main stage.

"I'm.... Here...." I said between breaths. They all look at me.

"Did you ran all the way here?" I nodded still panting, they shook their heads and went to the warm-ups I soon join in.

"On in 5!" We finish before that so we talk to a while.

"On in 1!" We all got our instruments and ran out to stage. The crowd scream.

"Hello everyone! We're Shatter Glasses! This song is call Broken" they music started and I started singing. (The song is mine so don't steal, it's a love story. I'm sorry if it sucks)

You said you love me

You lie, you fucking lie

You said you'll never hurt me

But obviously you did

Thought you were my light

You left me broken

Broken I still am

I try to say 'move on, move on' but

I couldn't

(That's it for now)

We did

Sexting

Set The World On Fire

Unholy (Kiss)

Roger Rabbits

Can You Feel My Heart

Pick Up The Phone

The Final Episode

"Thank You Arizona! You fucking rock! We'll meet you at the meet and greet table!" I went to backstage and saw Andy with Dylan on his arms smiling. I smile back. I gave them small kisses.

"You did great" I shrug.

"Thank you" I went to the meet and greet, I sign, boys chest, abs, cheek, hand, forearm, forehead, posters, same thing for the guys but girls.

I went back to the bus and saw The Bryan Starts sitting with Andy and Dylan. Yes I've seen his interviews and they're awesome! I was thinking of taking a shower. But I don't even sweat. ._.

"Hey Taylor!" I sat in between Bryan and Andy.

"What's up Bryan?" He shook his head and laugh.

"Shall we start this interview"

"We shall"

"Okay, on in 3,2,1. What's up guys I'm with Taylor Miller from Shatter Glasses and Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides and the awesome and cutest little guy Dylan Biersack. This is interview # 1 for Taylor. How are you guys?" I smile at the camera.