Chapter 15 - Back to the tour bus

*Taylor's POV*

I was finally going back to the tour bus. Andy has been with me all the time, sometimes he puts his head and hand on my belly, only to talk to the baby, its actually cute. Right now Andy is signing me out, it's fucking hot today. So I put on a white blouse and black shorts with black converse.

Andy came in smiling at me. He came over me and hugged me, then kissed me.

"How am I so lucky to have you?"

I chuckle. "I'm the lucky one, your so special, sweet, kind and you care a lot, your like a unique boy on earth who has those kind of personalities, and I love that about you. Your just so special Andy. And you deserve better" I looked at him in the eyes. He looked at me confused.

"How do I deserve better? Tay you are giving me someone that's going to be special in my life, wait no, it's already special in my life, your everything I need, I never felt this way with my other girlfriends, your unique because you care for people, they come first and you last. That's what I love about you, and I can't wait to have this little guy or little girl to be here, in my arms, I love you Taylor, I really do." I was about to say something but he cut me off by kissing me. I smile into kiss, he smirk and said "c'mon the guys are waiting in the tour bus" I nodded and we soon were walking to the bus.

We were walking until we reach the tour bus but Andy suddenly stop, I looked at him and follow his gaze, their was a lot of fans. I smile at it, "you can go if you want to, I'll go back inside" he looked down at me, and shook his head, "come with me"

"Uh, I don't know, I don't want a lot of attention, yah know"

He pouted, and started to do his puppy eyes, I looked away so I won't change my mind but Andy being Andy had to move and be in front of me and do the puppy eyes. I looked at them in awe, I groan.

He put his fist in victory. "Victory is mine!" I role my eyes and followed him behind.

Girls started to scream his name, I looked up to him, and saw that he was smiling at his fans. He made his dream come true, he's in a official rock band, he wanted this and now he has it, I smile slightly.

I felt Andy nudging me lightly, I looked up at him.

"Mm" he chuckle.

"They want your autograph" I gave him a confused look. "Remember when I took you on stage and you sing Rebel Love Song with me?" I nodded my head.

"We think that your voice is really beautiful and that your lucky to be with Andy, can we please have your autograph" a girl said, she's so pretty, she had black hair with white on her bang, beautiful grey eyes, septum and lip piercing. She's so pretty.

I gave her a smile and said "thank you, your really pretty too, and sure you can have it" she gave me a sharpie and I started signing posters, shirts, notebooks, we took some pictures too.

When we were done, we went back to the tour bus, I only took one step and

"Taylor!" CC came running to me and gave me a crushing hug.

"Ok...CC.....I... C...Can...t...Brea...th" he let go and gave me a sorry look, I shook my head.

"Don't worry CC" he smile and went back to the couch. Andy sat on the couch and I soon follow, right when I was about to sit Andy pull and made me sit on his lap.

"So how are you feeling?" Jinxx asked.

"Eh, so far good I guess, just my ribs hurt a little, but it'll go away" I said with a smile on my face.

"We'll that's good also can't wait to have little one here"

"Yeah! We're going to be uncles!" CC was jumping up and down on the coach. I chuckle.

I yawn.

"You tired babe?" Andy asked me, I rested my head on his shoulder and slightly nodded my head.

I felt his arms go under my legs and the other one in my back, he carried me towards our bunk. He laid me down and put covers on me.

"Get some rest babe girl"

"Lay with me?"

"Sure thing babe"

I scoot over, so he could lay with me.

"I love you Andy" I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too Tay, so much, also love little one already"

I smile and snuggle more into his chest, and went in a deep sleep.

*************************************************************************************************

Sorry short :c ran out of ideas. Comment! Vote! Tell friends to read it! Love you my angels ! ❤💀❤