First Day In L.A.

A/N This is your one and only warning of how cringe this is! This is the first book I've ever written and I was only 13.

You were at the airport getting ready to board your plane. You were very worried about being all alone in a big city like Los Angeles. You had already said goodbye to all your family and friends and we're finally ready to move on from (your home state) and onto the beautiful streets of California. You heard the words over the intercom "Los Angeles, California flight 412 boarding. Please make way to gate 4B for all passengers of flight 412."That was your cue. You walked onto the plane knowing there was no going back. You looked out the window as you fell asleep.

A couple hours later you woke up just in time for landing. "All passengers please fasten your seat belts we will be arriving in Los Angeles shortly". You looked out the window to see the beautiful morning sky of Los Angeles. The plane had landed and you shortly called an Uber. Your Uber arrived in 10 minutes to pick you up from LAX. You got out of the Uber to see your new home 1600 vine street. You walked up to the front desk where they gave you the key to your apartment. You made your way to your elevator and clicked the button to the 6th floor. You repeatedly said to yourself quietly "Room 24b. Room 24b. Room 24b." You arrived to your apartment and opened it. It had all your stuff in it already. You decided since you already spent enough time in your apartment that you would go around Hollywood boulevard. You started walking around for a bit when all of a sudden you ran into 2 boys while you were turning the corner. You fell to the ground and hit your head.

Logan: Oh my God! Are you okay?

Jake: She hit her head Logan! I really doubt she's perfectly fine.
You: Ugh.....What just happened?

You sat there not knowing what happened because everything went so fast. Your vision was a little blurry at first but it came back calmly fast. Before you were 2 beautifully blond hair boys crouched down looking at you with worried expressions on their faces.

Jake: You ran into us turning the corner.

Logan: Yeah you come out of nowhere.

You: *giggles* Sounds like something I would do.

Logan:Are you okay...........

You: y/n my name is y/n.

Logan:Well are you okay y/n?

Jake: You hit your head pretty hard. Do you need ice?

You: I'm fine. But thanks.

Jake: Are you positive?!

You: I've been worse. I'll be fine, My apartment is around the corner.

Logan: Well at least let me walk you there.

He reached his hand out as he said that. You put your hand in his hand for him to help you up. He picked you up as you cradled the back of your head with the other hand.

You: No, I couldn't let you do that. It was my fault and I'm really okay.

Jake: We weren't looking.

Logan: At least just let us take you home. My apartment is around here to and I have nowhere to go so I'd be our pleasure.

You: Ok fine.

You started walking and had a short conversation.

Jake: So y/n are you new to Los Angeles?

You: Yeah. It's kinda obvious.

Logan and Jake: Haha kinda

Logan: So then what brings you here?

You: Well I have a YouTube channel and decided to move here to increase my subscriptions.

Logan: Oh we do youtube too.

Jake: How many subscribers do you have?

You: Cool! And I have around 150k subscribers.

Logan and Jake: Wow that's pretty cool.

You: Thanks but no really.

Jake: Actually that's really good!

You: Well um were here.

Logan: No way..... I live here too!

You: Really?! Well it'd be nice to know someone here! Wait I just realized I never got your names.
Logan: My name is Logan.

Jake: Mines Jake.

You: Well nice to meet you Logan and Jake.

Jake: here we will just take you to your apartment.

You: Well thanks guys.

Logan: no problem!

They brought you to their apartment

Jake: um well not only do you guys live in the same building you guys live right next to each other.

Logan: That's pretty legit! Don't you think y/n?

You: Yeah I guess that's pretty cool.

Logan: Ok well if you need anything I'm right next door.

Jake: Give me your phone y/n.

You: Ok

Jake typed in something then handed it back to you

Jake: I put in Logan and mine numbers.

You: I'll text you guys. See you later.

Jake grabbed your wrist and pulled you back right as you turned around and whispered in your ear

Whispers*Don't forget to call me...........y/n he said very soothingly

You nodded your head and went inside as soon as you closed your door you sat on the couch and thought about them.
Were you already falling for 2 guys in just one day? Why? Come on y/n you were just starting a new life for yourself! You can't already be falling for someone" you thought to yourself.

Logan and Jake's conversation during and after (P.O.V)

Logan and Jake couldn't stop thinking about you while you talked to them. You were the image of the perfect girl to them. They felt different around you, they felt special around you.

After you went inside....

Logan: What'd you say to her

Jake: to call me

Logan: May the best brother win

Jake: You got eyes on her too?

Logan: Well you know she's absolutely gorgeous so um yeah

Jake: oh its on

😍 😙 A/n So im new to this and don't really right well so I need lots of suggestions of what to write, how long, typos, help, etc. I'm am really knew.

Btw the whole fight situation for you isn't really going to end up with them mad at each other or physical violence unless you guys want that to happen. To be honest I really hate it when that happens but that's just me. 😂

I will be trying to post daily! 😍