Friends

A/n Voting: Who's your favorite?

Comment here for Tessa Brooks

Comment here for Erika Costell

Comment here for Alissa Violet

Its been a few days since everything has happened. Its been quiet i guess you can say. Logan and Mark no longer live next to me. Mark lives on the same floor as me but Logan has moved into an penthouse. I miss going and just knocking on his door  to hang out. I'll always miss that. We haven't talked since the day i woke up from passing out. In fact i haven't seen or talked to anyone since then. Cameron went back home since she doesn't live here permanently. Cam went with her to make sure she's OK since the baby and all. I've been doing nothing but laying in bed eating ice cream and watching Netflix. Basic. 

I got a call on my phone and answered it.

You- Hello?

Ayla- Hi is this y/n?

You- This is her speaking

Ayla- Hi i'm Ayla, Logan's assistant. 

(I'm well aware that its Lydia now and he lives in a house. We all need a little throwback right now after the drama though.)

You- Oh i didn't know he had one. Its nice to meet you, sorta. Ya know since its over the phone.

You just had to be an awkward turtle today didn't ya y/n?

Ayla- Its nice to sorta meet you too. I was wondering if you could come by Logan's place today? He has time and wants to see you. 

Damn shes making it sound like he's her boss. oh, wait....he is. I have to face him eventually anyway. Might as well start while we can.

You-Sure. What time?

Ayla-In an hour?

You- sounds great. 

Ayla- Great i'll send you his apartment number. See you in an hour y/n.

You- See ya Ayla.

I put my phone down and sighed. I better make myself presentable. I got up and took a shower. I got out and did my makeup and hair. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and did light makeup. Mascara, concealer, and lip gloss. I wore a pink Adidas crop top, ripped shorts with sequins, with Adidas all stars with pink strips and some bracelets for jewelry. I looked at myself in the mirror. For once in 3 days I looked descent. 

I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone as i walked out the door. 

I reached Logan's apartment and debated on knocking or not. I could leave right now and he would never know I was here or I can man up and knock. As much as i was telling myself to turn back, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A short girl opened the door and moved aside for me to come in. she gestured towards the couch and i sat down. "You must be the famous y/n I've been hearing about." She said smiling. She must be Ayla. "Yep. I guess i would be huh?" I giggled. "I'm assuming you're Ayla. Logan's assistant?" I asked positive of the out coming answer. "You'd be correct." she said giggling at my obvious question. "Well Logan's in his room if you want to go on in." She said gesturing to his room. "Thanks." I said with a genuine smile. She was kind. You don't find that around very much anymore. "Here." She said handing me a slip of paper. "Call me if you need anything. He can be a real dick sometimes." She said rolling her eyes at his behavior he sometimes has. I laughed. "Thanks. I totally understand. Are you leaving?" I asked curiously. "Yeah i got to pick up some stuff for him." She said walking out the door. She closed the door behind her and i turned to his door.

He doesn't know i'm here yet. I can leave right now. Damn it. Stop running away from your problems. Get it together. I walked to his room knocking then opening his door. 

He turned his gaze to me from the TV. "Hey y/n." He said with his smile. Ugh! His smile. "Hey Logan. How are you?" I said trying to start up a conversation. "Good. You?" He said just staring at me and smiling. "Good." An awkward silence surrounded the room. I decided to talk now. "But we need to talk." I said sitting across from him on the bed. He sat up and had as look of concern on his face. I sighed. "I think we should just be friends." I said calmly. I saw hurt in his eyes. "You chose my brother. I'm happy for both of you." He said with a genuine smile. Logan you are making this so much harder than it needs to be. "You didn't let me finish. I meant to say, I think we should just be friends, for now. I need time. We can all use a little break right now. Lets enjoy the friendship we have before more drama comes in to take that away." I said hugging him. "Friends?" I say pulling away. "Friends." He said holding my hands in his. 

Logan and I ended just watching Netflix. I wanted to do something but my lazy ass was too comfy to even talk. Logan grabbed the remote and paused the show. I looked at him glaring. He put his hands up in surrender. "I have an idea." He said with a smirk. That cannot be good. "Should i be scared?" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes. " Come on. Follow me." He said Laughing at me. He grabbed my hand and led me outside his apartment. He let go and looked at me smirking. "Logan? What are you doing?" I said raising my eyebrow. "First one down to the parking garage controls the aux!" He said sprinting down the hallway. He did not. I laughed sarcastically. He stopped by the elevators. I ran past him yelling "Oh you're on!". I started running down the stairs as fast as I could. I ran into a random floor and pressed the elevator door. I continued running. That should slow him down. I reached the floor of the parking garage. I flung the door open and saw Logan just getting off the elevator. We looked at each other dead in the eye then at his car not too far away. We kept looking back and forth when i made the first move. I started booking it as fast as my legs could take me.Logan was hot on my trail. Not today! When he got side to side with me i shoved him so he tripped. I reached the car and jumped up and down in victory. "Take that Paul!" I yelled pointing at him. He jogged over to me in defeat. "You cheated." He said poking my chest. "Its not cheating if you never established any rules." I said hoping into his car. He rolled his eyes and got into his side. "As promised." He said rolling his eyes and handing me the aux. I squealed in excitement. "I beat your ass so hard." I laughed plugging the aux into my phone. He huffed. 

A/n There's going to be a part 2. I'm trying to bring the cute chapters back. Even though they were super cringe considering i was 13. I'm going to be editing my other chapters so they are in formal format. It will take awhile but i might finish writing this book then edit them. Idk. What do you think is should do?  

It is now officially the start of the contest. I will be asking questions and you must answer on each one to qualify.