He's Different

You woke up to you and Jake cuddling each other. Your arms and legs were wrapped around each other's. His shirt was still of and you remembered you had only Booty shorts and a tank top on. He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. You didn't want to move but did at the same time.

You closed your eyes again when you noticed it was still dark outside. You felt Jake start to move. You wondered if he was waking up. This situation would be so awkward if he knew you were awake and didn't move. But sadly he did something so much worse. He turned onto his side so he wasn't laying flat anymore. He then wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer. His hands touched the lowest part of your back, not quite your butt. You peaked a tiny bit through your eyelids enough to see but would look like they were closed. He was smiling. He was sure enough awake because he was staring at you asleep.

You closed your eyes again and eventually fell asleep.

You woke up still in Jake's arms but impossibly closer than before. You peered over Jake at the clock, 8:37. You turned your head to see if anyone was here. No one was here yet. It was so peaceful and quiet you could hear the birds chirping outside.
They were suppose to be here 30 minutes ago. They should be here by now. Where are they? You tried getting out of Jake's arms but he was gripping you too tight. You tried nudging him over but didn't realize how close to the edge you were. You fell onto the ground with his arms still wrapped around you so he feel with you. He soon woke up but he was crushing you so you were in a lot of pain.

Jake: Oh my gosh y/n! Are you OK?

You: I will be once you get off of me.

Jake: Oh right sorry.

Jake rolled over next to you sitting up. You were happy that awkward moment didn't last longer. You felt to very sharp pains where Jake was gripping you earlier. You knew you would have 2 Black bruises by tonight where the pain was. You were holding your side where the pain was and Jake noticed.

Jake: y/n what's wrong?

You: Nothing it's fine.

Jake: Stop saying youre fine! You're obviously not right now. I can see it in your eyes.

You: Well yeah it hurts. But I am fine. *rgh

You put your hand over your mouth. You didn't like to show pain. Of course Jake had noticed. His eyes followed where you were holding your side. He looked at you and your side back and forth. He grabbed your shirt trying to pull it up to see but you resisted and kept it down. At this moment you were stronger than Jake.

Jake: Let me see.

You: Just stop Jake. I said I was fine.

Jake: Lift up your shirt

You: no

Jake: Y/n just let me see

He looked into your eyes making you let go for him to see, but what you didn't know was the bruises were already there. Jake's eyes widened as he slightly touched the bruises making you flinch because it had hurt so bad.

Jake's P.O.V

She was stronger than me! How is that possible! I'm much bigger than her. I have to see.

Me: Let me see.

Y/n: Just stop Jake. I said I was fine.

She is not fine. I see the tears forming in her eyes from pain.

Me: Lift up your shirt.

Y/n: No

Me: Just let me see.