The Girlfriend Tag

After about 30 minutes of vlogging you and Logan decided to put your cameras away. You put your camera away and started to talk to Logan.

You: So what do you wanna do for the next 2½ hours?

Logan: What do you have to do at 12:00?

You: Oh I'm doing the girlfriend tag with Jake. But don't worry it's just to mess with his fans for awhile. We're not actually dating.

Logan's P.O.V

Did she just say she's doing the girlfriend tag with Jake?! No no no no. This cannot be happening.

Oh thank God! She's not actually dating him. Jake's got it coming for him. He has no idea.

Your P.O.V

Oh my God! Did I just tell him not to worry as if I liked him! Just play it off. Maybe he won't notice. He's been awfully quiet. Just break the silence and awkwardness.

You: Hey so next week my bestie is coming to visit. Is it ok if she meets you guys?

Logan: Yeah of course! But is she a Logangster?

You: Her name is Cameron and yes she is. She's only fan crazy about Jake though so dont worry about her being crazy.

Logan: Well that's good and bad news.

You: Why is that a bad thing?

Logan: She's a Jake Pauler!

You: Well so am I.

Logan: Traitor

You: Well if I'm a traitor than I'm going to hang out with Mark.

Logan: Hang out with both of us

You: And who came crawling back

Logan: You're still a traitor

You: I know but with you it's fun
Logan: Mark! Come up!

You: Come on Mark!

Mark: I'm coming!

Mark had come upstairs. He was 9 inches taller than you so he seemed a lot taller than he actually was.

You: Hey Mark!

Mark: What's up y/n?!

You: Besides from I'm about to watch a movie with my best friends! Nothing really.

Logan: So we're watching a movie?

You: Duh! What else would we do to pass 3 hours?

You decided on watching a scary movie. You loved scary movies but they were horrifying to you. You sat on a love sac with Logan. His arms were around you because you were really scared. He eventually fell asleep. You almost fell asleep when you looked at the time, 11:56.

You: Logan get up.

Logan: Why? I'm just fine.

You: Logan just get up?!

Logan: Someone's a little cranky
You: Jake's going to be here to pick me up.

Logan: where's Mark?

You: He had to leave. George called him because you didn't answer.

Logan: Well if your leaving then can I say goodbye?

You: Of course

You went in for a hug. You hugged him and it felt really nice. You honestly felt safe and happy with him. You were about to give him a kiss on the cheek but you got his lips. His eyes widened and looked at you. Your eyes were closed because you didn't want to face him and be embarrassed especially since you didn't pull away. The kiss lasted for about 5 seconds. You heard a knock and Logan pulled away rubbing the back of his neck.