Halfway to success

I was laying in Colby's arms. Thinking about the event that had just passed when someone barged in.

Corey: Hey love birds! We're playing truth or dare downstairs. Wanna join?

Colby: I'm kinda comfortable but-

You: Yeah! Lets go!

I pulled Colby up with me. We started walking down the hallway when Colby turned me and pressed me against the wall. His face was inches from mine.

Colby: I was comfortable.

You: Too bad so sad. 

Colby: I think i should get something in return for willingly getting up.

You: Oh and what is that?

Colby: This.

Colby cupped my cheek and grabbed my waist pushing me towards him forcefully. He kissed me right then and there. I let my hands wander in his hair, tangling my fingers in his locks. 

Colby: Jump.

I obeyed and jumped. He held the bottom of my thighs for support, pushing my back against the wall yet again. Things started to get heated when he pulled away.

Colby: We gotta go.

You: Tease.

He put me down and we walked hand in hand downstairs.

We started to play truth or dare.

Sam: Y/n. Truth or dare?

You: Dare.

Sam: Since you and Colby have a thing, Make out with him.

You: In front of everyone?

Corey: Scaredy cat.

Devin: Told you guys they weren't a thing.

I rolled my eyes.

I sat on Colby's lap and straddled his waist. I quickly pressed my lips to his. Getting things heated fast. 

Sam: Get it Colby!

There were whistles and cat calls.

I got off Colby's Lap and sat down in my spot. Colby pulled me on top of him, so i was sitting on his lap again with my back facing him.

You: Sam! Truth or dare?

Sam: Dare

You: Dive into the pool completely naked.

Sam: NO-

You: Now.

Sam and the rest of us went outside. He got undressed and jumped into the pool. He got out right after and grabbed a towel.

Sam: I hate you Y/n.

You: I'm not affected in the slightest.

After truth or dare i left to go home. I really hope Cameron pulled through. 

I walked inside and saw Cameron sitting on the couch. She wasn't sad but she wasn't happy. OK lets see how her plan went. 

I sat down next to her.

You: Well?

Cameron: I guess i better start from the beginning.

Cameron's P.O.V.

 I knocked on cam's door. He opened it and smiled when he saw me. He hugged me and picked me up. I let out a squeal. He dropped me on the couch. He stood in between my legs peppering kisses to my face.

Cam: I miss you. I cant go an hour without seeing your beautiful face. I love you so much.

Cameron: I miss you too. But i came over here to talk to you about something important. 

He got off me and had a concerned look on his face. He held my hands in his.

Cam: You can tell me anything.

Cameron: This could affect our relationship Cam. Know that.

Cam: We'll get through it. I know it.

Cameron: Ok here goes nothing. I'm pregnant.

Cam's face had no expression. He scooted closer to me and sighed.

Cam: I know.

Cameron: Wait. What?

Cam: I know.

Cameron: Yeah I heard but how?

Cam: A couple days ago I got an anonymous letter saying that you were pregnant. I thought about it before you told me.

Cameron: so what was your final decision?

Cam: looks like I'm going to be a dad.

I engulfed him 8n a hug as he kissed me.

Your p.O.V

You: well then why aren't you happy?

Cameron: Because I didn't get the choice to tell him! I was forced to! And even after that I didn't get to tell him in the first place! I wanted to tell him. Me!

I rubbed her arm in a soothing manner.

You: We'll be out of this mess soon. I promise.

Cameron: I hope you're right. Did you get colby to like you?

You: Yeah. But I don't think their satisfied yet.

I can't tell her. I just can't. She'll kill me knowing I interfered with the plan. I'm just suppose to break his. Not mine too.

Cameron: Well what else can you give him to make them satisfied?

You: my virginity.

Of course I was joking.

Cameron: You might have too.

You: Cameron I was just joking.

Cameron: Well like I said. You might have too.

You: It won't come to that. Let's just get a good night's rest and wait for tomorrow. You did your part, now it's mine.

Cameron: I'm sorry.

You: If I have too. I have too. But it won't come to that. I'm sure of it. I have other plans in mind.

Tomorrows going to be a heck of a day....

A/n New chapter tomorrow. I'm smirking rn. You'll never see it coming. I'm going to blow your minds. Get ready folks. It's about to get really exciting.