Logan's Surprise

Logan had ran up the stairs and grabbed your hand entwining your fingers, running to the door and leading you to George's apartment. His legs were longer so he didn't have to run very fast for you to get behind but since you were in dance and soccer you ran pretty fast so it turned into more of a race but he won because you had no idea where you were going.

You: Logan! Just tell me where we're going!

Logan: We're going to George's place.

You: Is that the surprise?

Logan: Haha very funny y/n! No its not. That would be a dumb surprise.

Logan stopped pulling you into him so you stopped since you were running so fast. Your faces were inches away, as well as your lips. You got lost in his beautiful green eyes as if staring into the color all of nature. He then kissed you on the cheek. His lips felt warm but left your face. You got yourself now focused on everything around you and George opened the door.

Logan: Georgaaaaaaa!

George: Logaaaaaan!

You: You must be George. I'm    y/n

George: Hey y/n. Wow I guess Logan can get a girl that's pretty cute. He never fails to surprise me.

Logan: Shut up George.

You: Hmm I guess you got pretty lucky. You barely got me.

George: y/n I think we're going to get along pretty well.

George then grabbed me and spun me in a circle, and kissed my cheek. Logan looked pretty jealous. His jaw was clenched and his eyes stayed on me.

You: Logan. A little jealous are we?

Logan: Yeah Yeah you wish

You: well I guess my wish came true

George: Dang y/n! Logan she got you bad Bro! There's no comeback from that.

You: Logan ok where to next.

Logan: Oh now it's time for this! Bye George!

Logan picked you up Bridal style and started running down the hall. You felt his biceps again underneath your back. He was just perfect. His blonde hair like a fluffy wave, his eyes were a perfect green that you couldn't find anywhere else, his jawline so perfect that if you felt it you would melt your fingers off, his lips like a warm pillow waiting to be pounced on, he was strong and had an amazing 8 pack which most guys didn't have.

You:Logan?

Logan: Yeah y/n

You: when will we get there so you can put me down

Logan: Just wait ok

You: Fine but if I all of a sudden can't walk anymore it's ur fault

Logan: why would it be my fault? I've only carried you likes this for about 5 minutes.

You: I know but this way I have someone to blame things on

Logan: Yeah id like to see you try!

You: I'll take that bet

You started to scream and say

You: My leg! My leg! Ahhhh! Someone help!

Logan then shut you up by kissing you. It felt as if nothing was wrong anymore, as if no one else was there but you and him. You quickly pulled away with a confused look on your face.

Logan: Well I guess it worked

You: This once Paul. Next time I'll win.

You both started laughing but to be honest all you wanted to do was scream. You felt so special inside but the feeling reminded you that you had the same feeling for Jake.

You couldn't help it, you couldn't control your feelings right then because immediately you stopped laughing and frowned.

Logan: Hey y/n are you okay?

You: Yeah just a little shocked that's all.

Logan: Hey I'm sorry I kissed you I--

You: It's fine Logan. I guess I just thought you would be a better kisser.

Logan: Well I wasn't really trying but..... Wait you thought about me kissing you?

You: You wish!

Logan: I guess my wish came true.

You: Hey! That's my line!

Logan: Well I stole it and you can't take it back.

You: You know how earlier I said I would come to your house at 2 in the morning.

Logan: Yeah

You: I was going to be nice enough to leave you alone but now I'm actually gonna do it!

Logan: Don't you dare!

You: Yeah I think I will.

Logan finally walked in a place that looked like a movie theatre. He finally put you down and went to talk to someone but before he came back you felt someone come behind you and hug your waist.

Jake: Hey Beautiful!

You: Oh my God Jake you scared me! What are you doing here?

Jake: You're about to find out

Logan came over and told you that they were renting out a whole movie theatre for you and invited a few friends.

You: Omg you rented a movie theatre out just for me!? How much did it cost?

Jake: not that much

Logan: You're special enough

You: How am I ever going to repay you?

Logan: you being here is enough

You blushed then Logan and Jake both kissed you on the cheek. You walked into the movie Theatre to see a couple friends of Logan's and Jake's then some people that you hadn't met before.

Grayson: Hey I'm Grayson and this is my twin brother Ethan.

You: Hey guys I'm y/n

Ethan: Nice to meet you y/n

Grayson: Hope to see you around more often.

Alissa: Hi I'm Alissa. Sorry I wasn't at the house yesterday to meet you.

You: Well it's nice to meet you Alissa. I'm y/n.

Alissa: Come sit by me. The movies about to start.

Logan: Sorry Alissa maybe next time.

Alissa: Fine but next time she's my friend to sit next to

Jake: Fine

The movie was about to start. They didn't quite tell you what movie it was but you watched it anyways. Halfway during the movie Jake put his hand on your thigh. You tightened up because Logan was now holding your hand after he saw what Jake did. You were so nervous so you put your hand on Jake's and put your head on Logan's shoulder. They both just smiled but you were dying on the inside. They were making it so difficult. You immediately regretted what you did but there was no turning back so you stayed that way for the rest of the movie wondering what would happen if they saw each other and what I was doing.

See what happens in the next chapter tomorrow! Will they look and be cool or will they find out later and become furious with you and each other?