Forgive Or Not Forgiven

Jake took you home/to Logan's. He held your hand the whole car ride there. You were honestly shaking with fear. You did and didn't want to know if Logan was telling the truth. You weren't just scared, you were absolutely terrified!

Right when you reached 1600 you jumped out and ran there. Jake was behind by a lot. He finally caught up with you in time to go up the huge flight of stairs since you were so impatient.

You ran inside not giving a care if they weren't home. You basically hopped the whole entire flight of stairs without a scratch. You flung his door open. You were now in the stage where you were absolutely furious.

You: Logan! Where the hell are you!?

Logan: I'm coming!

You heard him in the bathroom. You ran to the bathroom. Luckily he was just brushing his hair. You grabbed his wrist and threw him on the bed. You knew he would try to get up and calm you down. You got on top of him and pinned his hands.

You: What the hell is wrong with you?!

He looked at you in shock. You were stronger than him and Jake. He just found that out.

Logan: What!? What did I do?! I don't even know?!

You: You slept with Riley!? You paid Jessica to come and make out with Jake after I threw her out!? Because of what!? Jealousy?!

Logan: Ok y/n calm down. If I explain will you calm down.

You: You are so f******* lucky I'm a good person!

You still were on top of him but let go of his wrists.

Logan: I was drunk. I did it. I can't help that I hate the idea of you with my brother. I feel awful.

You: What about Riley?

Logan: We broke it off before we did anything serious. My drink kinda wore off. Please forgive me y/n! I don't know what I would do if I lost you!

You: This is your one chance! You got damn lucky this time. Next time you won't be.

Logan jumped up and hugged you. He almost flung you off of him.

Jake came in out of breath.

Jake: Did........You.......2..........make.........up?

He took breaths in-between his words.

You: Yeah.

Logan: Ok now you're going to explain to me why and how you came through my balcony earlier.

Jake started bursting out laughing.

Logan: Oh I want to hear this!

You: Well Jake and I were doing truth or dare. He had to swim in the pool outside. He locked me out. No other doors were open. I scaled the side of the building to your room balcony.

Logan's face was a combination of surprise and impressed.

Logan: Ok so your basically perfect. We get it.

You just hugged Logan bursting in laughter.

Jake: Running into you a week ago turned into an amazing thing.

You: Jake it always was.

Logan: Wow your not being modest at all.

Jake: Modesty isn't one of your strong suits.

They both started laughing hysterically.

You lept off Logan and ran to Jake punching him in the arm.

You: I'm everything else though. You two said it yourself! I'm perfect!

You mocked them with that

Jake: Well I'll leave you two alone. You need to be with him for awhile.

You: Thanks you Jake.

You kissed Jake on the cheek and with that he left.

You: So Logan what are we doing today?

Logan: Um well I was planning on pranking Jake.

You: Yes! Let's do it!

You had an evil smile on your face.

Logan: Why not fill his pool with slime?

You: Genius!

You had planned everything out with Logan. You had gotten everything and went to Jake's place.

You didn't know but apparently Chance and Anthony were there.

You had arrived at the house. You walked in to see Chance and Anthony. You immediately dropped your stuff. You had grown up with them until you moved when you were 14. They were your best friends kinda still are.

You: Oh. My. God. Chance! Anthony!

They looked your way and start hurtling towards you.

Chance: Y/n? Y/n!

Anthony: Y/n!

They ran you into the wall hugging you. They knew you could take the hit.

You: Oh my God! What are you guys doing here!?

Chance: We're really good friends with Jake! We're staying here for a month!

Anthony: What are you doing here?!

You: I moved to California.

Logan: Well looks like this was a good thing. We still have to do the prank though.

You: Oh yeah!

You ran outside and grabbed a ton of boxes. They were heavy as hell but you didn't care.

Anthony: How did you get even stronger!?

Chance: I think you're stronger than Jake!

You: I am. Ask Logan.

Chance and Anthony looked towards Logan and he was nodding his head rapidly.

Chance and Anthony: Whoa....

You had poured all the slime packets in the pool. Logan went in.

Jake had gotten home right after you finished. He came outside and..

Jake: Dude! You're going to get us evicted! No nono. Chance! Anthony! Where you part of this!?

They shook their heads no rappidly

Jake turned around and saw you. His eyes widened.

You: Hey Jake!

Jake: No! You didn't!

You: Oh but I did!

Jake grabbed you to throw you in the pool of nasty slime. He threw you in and you grabbed onto him in time for him to plummet in with you. He kissed you as you fell in. You were shocked. You just didn't see that coming.