Prank Wars

Last night was amazing. You never thought you would have such a good time. You woke up to it still dark outside but looked like the sun was rising. You looked over at Jake peacefully sleeping. You ran your thumb along his jawline. You took off the blanket and walked up to the roof. You sat there staring at the sun rise. It was beautiful. If only you could see this everyday.

You saw the sun appear from behind the mountains. You looked as the light climbed your face leaving it glowing. Oh the warmth felt so amazing. It looked so much more beautiful than at home.

You got up and went downstairs. Jake was sound asleep still. Of course. You went in the kitchen to make breakfast. You found some stuff. You made eggs, bacon, and waffles. Why not have Apple juice too. You made a plate for Jake too. You just got done setting up everything. You decided to pull a little something on Jake. You had whipped cream on your hand and went up to him. He has a choice to 'live' or not.

You walked up to Jake running your thumb along his jawline. His eyes started to open. He saw you and had a smile.

You: Don't you dare pull me back onto the tramp with you.

Jake: Too bad.

He grabbed you and tried pulling you up. *smack! You got whip cream on his face. You fell on the tramp laughing hysterically. You grabbed your stomach because you were laughing so hard. You looked at Jake who looked upset.

You: Awwwwww is someone mad?

Jake faced away from you acting mad. You grabbed his face and turned it to you. He turned away and got up to get a towel. He was wipeing it off his face. He turned back to you with an evil smirk on his face. He walked up to you grabbing you by the waist, yanking you to him. Jake stared into your eyes still having an evil smirk.

Jake: You shouldn't have done that.

You: What you gonna do about it?

You reached your finger up and wiped off a bit of whip cream he missed above his lip. You looked at your finger and looked back at him. Time to drive him mad. You licked the whipped cream of your finger looking at Jake. His smirk raised as he licked his lips. He got slowly closer to you right before you slipped out of his arms. He lost his balance but gained it back immediately.

You: See you can't do anything. Come eat breakfast.

Jake: Oh you just wait.

You: Ok I'll be waiting.

You made the mistake of sitting by him instead of across of him. Right when you sat down he scooted your stool next to him. He knew you hated your thigh being rubbed up and down but you just wouldn't admit it. He started rubbing your thigh up and down. You kept your body and head faced forward but frowned angry while looking at him in the corner of your eye. Hmm he wants to play this game, let's play. You grabbed the glass of water by you and purposely spilled a lot while drinking. It made your shirt soaking wet.

You: My God! Ugh!

Jake just slowed down but still did it. You traced your finger up and down his arm seductively. Then rubbing your foot on his leg. You got up and rinsed off your plate purposely stinking your butt out more than needed. You walked back to your backpack and remembered you had a tank too in there. You walked up the stairs and Jake didn't take his eyes off you.

You stopped in your tracks 'dropping' your tank top. You bent down and picked it up.

You: I'm going to go change my shirt! I'll be right back.

You knew he would follow and most likely peek. You saw him slowly climbing the stairs. You walked into his room to change. You locked the door behind you. You heard the doorknob jiggling slightly. Hmm looks like I won.

You walked out to see Jake downstairs again eating. You walked down and stood next to him.

You: Don't try that again.

You kissed Jake on the cheek.

Jake: Whyd you have to tease me?

You: It's fun! Now let's get planning!

You had set up the water balloon course. It was huge! All the furniture was put in a corner.

Everyone had arrived. They all looked confused.

You: Get changed! It's time for some fun!

Tessa: The water balloon fight!

You: Go!

Everyone was in their swimsuit. You had paired everyone in teams.

You: Tessa and Tristan! Emilio and Ivan! Erica and Nick! Chance and Anthony! Kade, Lucas, and Marcus! Go!

The game had started. You started off with the boys. You had gotten Lucas, Kade, Nick, Emilio, Ivan, and Tristan. Jake got Chance, Anthony, Marcus, Tessa, and Erica. It was fun until...... Jake hit you in the back.
You ran your finger in the sloppy mess on your back. You looked at it and turned around to Jake.

You: Oh I didn't know you could hit your teammates.

Jake: we can't. But I did.

You looked at him with a small smirk.

You: Guess I can't go swimming later. Too bad!

Jake: Whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. I asked you to that. You can't back out.

You: Oh but I just did.

Tessa came out of her room looking at the situation

You: Oh Tessa remember how you invited me to go shopping! I'll go.

Tessa: Good! Oh and Jake you lost by a lot! Bye.

Tessa dragged you out to the car. You actually went shopping. Jake was pissed. You first went to the salon and waxed your eyebrows and got your nails done professional. You then grabbed a dress to drive Jake mad. This should do it.

Tessa: Oh no no no. You are not getting that. It's too casual and classy. You're getting revealing, tight, and sexy!

You: I don't know Tessa.

Tessa: Shut up and look.

You hadn't really found anything in the first 5 minutes so you sat down.

Tessa P.O.V

Ok time to bring out my fashionista! I grabbed y/n 5 dresses. They were ok but I was still looking for the one. I looked for y/n to see her sitting on the couch outside the dressing room.

Me: Y/n! Try these on!

Y/n: Fine.

She came out each time and to be honest they were ok but o could feel there was one around here that would be perfect! I looked for about 15 minutes when I found it. It was beautiful! It was Maroon. It had long sleeves starting at the end of the shoulders, it looked like a two piece except it was connected by an X going across where the stomach  and back should be, it went to about mid thigh and was built for curvy. It was perfect! I ran to the dressing room. Y/n had just got done so I handed it to her. She looked at it in awe and ran back inside the dressing room. She came back out and it was absolutely amazing!

Your P.O.V

You came out of the dressing room pretty disappointed. You saw Tessa holding a gorgeous dress. You ran back inside the dressing room. You put it on. You never thought you looked so beautiful ever. It was the one. Jake is going to go nuts. Revenge!

A/n Sorry I didn't post yesterday. School! New book tomorrow