Jake's turn to impress

Would you rather be apart of Team 10 or Clout gang?

-Comment here for Clout Gang

-Comment here for Team 10

Please go vote for my vote at the @fanfictionawards it would mean a lot. Enjoy!

  Yesterday was amazing. I cant stop thinking about him. Everything about him seems to perfect. But I was in the moment. Every time I have a moment with a guy I think I love him. I have misdirected butterflies. Maybe I only think that because none of them are the one. I seemed to have narrowed down the list I shouldn't have but still do. 

It always ends up between these two brothers. Two brothers who seem completely different but are the same. Both world renowned youtubers. Famous from vine. Winning the race to fame. 

Why cant I decide? I've taken others out of the equation, why can't I take them out? They're the only two who make me weak and can make me take down my guard. This isn't love. Or is it?

I sighed and sat down at the empty table in my kitchen. I looked at the white surface and traced a circle with my fingertips. "Why did this happen?" I speak to myself. I could've been sitting here for hours or minutes. I would never know. It's like time stopped. 

I listened to the honking of horns and the sound of sirens in the distance, the sound of the city. Finding peace with the loud noise, i smiled at finally being in a relaxed state. I smiled at the white surface in front of me. Peace, the holy state of mind.  

I was so lost in the moment of relaxation, i didn't hear my phone ringing. I sighed and pushed myself up, listening to the chair scrape behind me.  I walked to the couch and plopped down, grabbing my phone. I pressed answer.

"Hello?" I questioned. "Hey y/n." Jake said sweetly through the phone. I smiled and replied. "Hi Jake." God i'm smiling like an idiot. Damn his affect on me. "Are you doing anything right now? I just got done filming with Nate." He asked me. Now? He's here now? "Um yeah. Sure! Just come on up!" I gleamed. He let out a small chuckle at my words. "Ok i'll be right up." He said definitely smiling. He hung up and I sat there, waiting for him. 

After a couple of minutes i heard a light knock on the door. I jumped up and slowly walked to the door. I opened up my door and saw him. He was smiling lightly at me. I returned the gesture. I moved aside for him to come in. He walked past me to the couch and sat down. I closed the door carefully and walked over to where Jake was. "You doing better?" Jake asked me. He wouldn't know because he's been too busy with Erika. Rage flooded inside me in that moment. I contained it and put on a smile. I sat down next to him, facing him. "Yeah all good." I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm sorry I couldn't check up on you earlier. I was uh busy." he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. If only he knew I knew. "Oh yeah no problem. I was just almost killed." I sarcastically say. So much for containing my jealousy. He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "You're mad at me." he stated. "No I'm not." I laugh, waving my hand slightly. He let out a small chuckle and put his head down, he shook his head a couple times. He sat back up and faced me. "Yes y/n. You are. I had busy to do. I wasn't there because I was busy." he tried reasoning with me. He grabbed my hands in his. I smiled sarcastically. You brought this on yourself Jake. "That's funny! You call going on a date important business?" I laughed sarcastically. He let my hands go. "You are with different guys all the time! Saying you love them and shit! So how is it not ok for me to see other people as well?" he scoffed shaking his head slightly. I huffed. I got off the couch and stood in front of him with with arms folded over my chest."You don't get it do you? I understand that. I'm mad because one I was in the hospital and you decided that going on a stupid date was more important than your unconscious friend. Two because you lied about it being important. Third because you actually thought it was more important than me being unconscious. At least Logan knows how to admit his mistakes." I scoffed back at him. I turned around and started walking to my room.

Jake grabbed my wrist, stopping me. I looked at his hand gripping my wrist then raised my gaze to his eyes. He stared at me for a few minutes. He grabbed my face and slammed his lips against mine. My intentional reaction was to push him away but my body took control. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me with so much hunger.

I finally pushed him away. Catching my breath in the process. "Stop Jake." I say calmly. "Sorry. I couldn't help it." he chuckles slightly. Liar. "We can't every time we're stuck in a situation. It doesn't make it go away. In fact in this case, it'd made it worse." I say looking down. I push him aside and walk yo my kitchen table and fit down. "Sit down." I say pointing the the seat directly across from me. He sat down and waited for me to speak my mind. "I'm thinking I need to move. I've never had so much drama in my life. Let alone for the short time I've been here. I'm fighting myself on things I should be working on. Im happy for you and Erika but I'm jealous. Yet I'm playing you and Logan like a game. Maybe if I leave, you can be happy with Erika and Logan can focus on other-

"It's not real." Jake blurted out, interrupting me. I furrowed my eyes at him. "Jerika isn't real." he finishes. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I close my mouth and wait for him to say something else. "Ever since Alissa and I ended things. I had to pick someone else. So I picked Erika. She takes it a little far although. She gets jealous easily which makes it all the more real. I don't really like her." he breathes heavily. "But at the party." I say confused. "It was to spin off the idea that we might be together." he answers my question quickly. "I would've asked you but it had to be someone in Team 10." he blurts yet again. He grabs both my hands in his. "Please give me another chance." he pleads. I sigh. Might as well. "Fine. But I'm not going to forgive you. That mistake was harsh." I say. He smiled. "I'll take the chance." he answers.

A/n What is Jake gonna do for you?