Who The Paul Brothers Really Are

Cameron: What's up my bae?

You: Cameron you'll never believe what just happened?!

You had talked to Cameron about everything that happened. She was mad at first but soon calmed down. The call with Cameron was very interesting but she told you to stay neutral until she got there. You agreed but realized that you had to act like his girlfriend for a whole week! She told you to act and not buy in if it felt real.

You tweeted about the video on Saturday.

Tweet

What challenge should I do with my boyfriend? 😉😏
Yes you read that right. 😂

You had received a lot of suggestions. More than usual. You then saw a tweet with your name tagged. You clicked it and saw Jake had tagged you saying

Tweet

What's up Jake Paulers?! I'm doing a vid with @y/n! It's up on Sunday!

You then clicked his profile but left because Cameron texted you and said it was an emergency.

Cameron: OMG DID YOU SEE JAKE'S POST ON TWITTER?!

Cameron had an obsession with a guy named Jake. You never took the time to watch his videos on YouTube because you weren't interested. He had just over 2 million subscribers. You respected all youtubers but Cameron's obsession kinda scared you. You didn't want to get stuck into the Fandom like everyone else.

You: CAMERON! Just because he posted a picture of his six pack doesn't mean he just got done working out. All boys do that.

Cameron: Y/n I'm not messing around seriously! Go now!

You: Ugh I will later

Cameron: Please tell me that your so called friend Jake is a team 10 member?!

You: Um I don't know. I saw something on his wall saying that. Why?

Cameron: DON'T YOU GET IT! Jake is JAKE PAUL! My Idol!

You realized after putting it all together. Cameron had told you stuff about Jake all the time put you didn't even think about it. He has a brother named Logan, he and his brother do youtube, he had a huge white mansion, he had a team 10 sign on the wall, and he had the description of Jake Paul. Omg he's Jake Paul!
You: Cameron gtg ttyl

Cameron: You better we have a lot to talk about Missy!

You searched up Jake Paul and saw how many subscribers he had. You clicked his channel and started watching his videos. His videos were the videos popping up in your suggestions box.

2 hours later

You had popped around between his and Logan's videos/Vlogs. You were shocked. This is why he laughed yesterday at my comment! He thought I knew who he was! You became very worried now because instead of knowing him as a random guy you ran into on the street he was now a famous youtuber also on Disney Channel! You had to also worry at the fact Logan was also famous with his own movie and you had to pretend date Jake for a week! How was this going to happen?!

You fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of the Alarm. It was 6:03 in the morning. You got up to get in the shower. It was now 7:00. The reason you took so long was because you had to shave your legs. Just little hairs on your legs bothered you.

You blow dried your hair and put it into a messy bun with the rest of your hair down and crimped. You found a Red ripped shirt with a white tank top underneath, black Booty shorts, and white sandals.

It was now 8:00. You had 2 hours till he got there to pick you up. You decided to do your nails. You took about 10 minutes deciding what to do to your nails but decided to do dark purple matte nails. It was an hour later and you had finished your nails. You were pretty good at nails since you were part beauty guru.

Jake texted you.

Jake: Hey Im not going to be done in an hour so I'll pick you up at 12.

You: Kk

You had to wait 3 more hours since it was 9. You decided to text Logan.

You: Logan wanna hang? I'm bored af

Logan: This is Mark. Logan is asleep. If you want we can hang.

You: k be over in 2 minutes

Logan: What's going to take you 2 minutes to get here? You live next door?

You: Camera. Vlogging is a necessity.

Logan: Ok see you y/n

You grabbed your white and blue Jan's port backpack. You grabbed your camera, camera charger, tripod, wallet, keys, phone charger, and makeup bag. You walked over to Logan and marks place.

You knocked on the door 3 times but walked in because that was just a warning that you were there. You saw Mark go downstairs so you sat on the lovesac's. You pulled out your phone and started looking through Logan's Instagram. He had recently posted a picture of you and him. You were on his back and you had a huge smile on your face while he was looking at you. He made you happy. He wasn't the so called famous youtuber everyone talked about. He was your best friend. All of a sudden you heard someone running saying cannonball! You looked to see Logan running towards you with his vlogging camera in his left hand. He jumped onto you grabbing your waist and rolling onto the love say next to you.

You: LOGAN! WHAT THE HECK! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

Logan: Say hi to the Logang!

You: What's up Logang!? What's poppin

Logan: Looks like we got ourselves a logangster

You: What can I say. I'm friends with the realest!

Logan: Hmm let's see if you're a true Logangster! Can you double Dab?

You: Way better than you could

Logan: what about this

You: Logan. splits? Really? Is that all you got?

Logan: What about this vlog life?

You went to your back pack and grabbed your vlog Camera and turned it on

Logan: She ain't know this Vlog life?

You tapped Logan on the shoulder

You: What's up my peeps?! Today I'm here with the one, the only....... Logan paul!

Logan: Logang! I think she might know this vlog life?!

You: Oh don't worry. I do!

Logan: Well played y/l/n well played. (your last name)

You: Comment down below if you're a logangster like me! Like and Subscribe!

A/n I hopefully have the next chapter up tomorrow!