Home sweet home

Cameron and i made it safely back to 1600 vine. Part of me wanted to go see Logan but the other part told me to leave him alone and let him live his life. I decided to go with leaving him alone. 

Cameron and i were on the couch trying to figure out what the hell just happened at jake's house. 

Cameron: OK I've thought long enough about it. Were going to open everything that is in that bag. I am very well aware about the worse and what the risks are, but honestly at this point i'm just concerned about you.

You: Are you sure that's the best idea? I mean the worse that could happen is-

Cameron: We're opening it and that's final. I've already clarified that i know what the consequences could be.

I decided not to keep debating with her. It would be pointless in the end. She would win.

I crouched down with the bag. We took all the boxes and items out of the bag. 

You: OK what first?

Cameron: The pictures. Those first.

You: Well you decided that fast.

Cameron: Or I found this note saying what things you should open and do first.

I just stared at her for a minute and decided to just look at them first.

I started looking through them when i noticed they were all of me. Me in bed with Logan naked, Chance and Anthony looking at us, Logan waking up and looking at me, an us talking to each other. So many more exactly like that. Its like they've been watching my every movement. The first one took me by surprise though. Me in LAX when i first got here. Soon i stopped when i saw THE picture. Me and Logan in the shower.....

Cameron: Wait what!? So i'm not the only-

You: We didn't actually do it. We just touched each other.

Cameron: Does Jake know? 

You: No. And he never will.

Cameron: Cough* Cough* well....

I was knocked out of my state. The rest was just of me and Logan doing that.

I put the pile of pictures down. I cant believe every moment of my life so far in LA is in my hands.

Cameron: OK next is the fancy looking box.

I grabbed the box and put it in my lap. I opened it and saw pieces of clothing. A replica of the swimsuit Tessa let me borrow, Jake's sweatshirt he gave to me, and the dress Amanda let me borrow. I got up and went to my closet. Amanda's dress was still there. These really are exact replicas of the things people have let me borrow.

Cameron: This person went out of their way to get you replicas of clothes you've borrowed. Well OK then. Guess that,s not the weirdest thing they've done so far. Next is the discs by number.

I put in the first disc to my laptop. The title showed up and it said Y/n. The video was of me during the scavenger hunt at the grove. They were behind me the entire time. So even if i did get to the end, i would have never found them. 

Cameron: Next.

This was titled Jake and Logan. It then showed the dates it was between. The day i met them and yesterday. It was videos of them just kissing me. Whats so special about that? Then i saw it. Logan touching girls, sucking their faces off. Pounding into them mercilessly. Angrily gritted out of his teeth "I will have her. I will have Y/n. Shes mine, not jake's." 

Cameron's mouth was flung open. But little did we know, that wasn't all. Jake then came on with Amanda. Doing the same with her but telling her that he loved her. I don't know who hurt me worse. Jake or Logan.

Cameron: Gulp*. Um lets do the next one.

It was titled My message. A disguised voice was heard, and pictures of me last night appeared on the screen. 

Unknown: Well hello Y/n. Hello to you also Cameron. I knew you'd tell someone and that person would be Cameron. Now the video after this is very confidential. Now i have a copy of it on the USB. Once you watch it you'll understand why you must follow these instructions to get this here USB. The instructions will be at the end of the next video. I f you don't do them in 48 hours then i'll upload the video onto Logan's youtube channel. Have fun.

The video then just ended.

Cameron: It cant be that bad. 

We put the disc in and the title showed up. Cameron. It started of with me seeing Cameron for the first time when i moved here. Then it was filming a hotel room from what looked like the balcony. Then it switched to 2 different angles, side by side. My jaw dropped and a gasp left Cameron's mouth. It was her first time. HER FIRST TIME!  After that 30 minute clip. (YEAH YOU HEARD ME! 30! MINUTES!) it showed me and her in the bathroom with the pregnancy test, talking about it.  

Cameron cant see that! Let alone the world!

Cameron: Oh my god. My first time.

The film continued but this time words were just displayed.

"Oh wasn't that so fun! Now the rules! First. Y/n I know none of your little boy toys are all over you right now so i'm going to throw in another love triangle for you to deal with. Colby Brock is your next target. I want to see some action in the next 2 days. If i'm satisfied with the level of affection then your part is done. Now for you Cameron. Open the box." 

She opened the last box. Baby clothes were inside. 

"You see i'm a sucker for couples that are cute. You and Cameron meet my standards. Over my dead body would i let you 2 break up. Tell Cameron that you're pregnant. But that's not all. Tomorrow Cameron has a photo shoot. Go to it and you'll see what happens from there. Now you see these aren't too bad but the clocks ticking. goodbye now."

You: Cameron you don't have to tell him so soon. We'll find another way.

Cameron: No. I will not let that video get out. We are doing these things first thing tomorrow morning. Get a good night sleep. You'll need a lot of energy to win Colby Brocks heart too. 

And with that she stormed off to the guest room. I hope tomorrow will go well. This is going to end badly either way.

A/N there you go. this chapter was all i could think of at the moment.