The Grave Game

It was 4:30 and we still haven't left. I wasn't scared that someone might get hurt because we're late but anxious to see how well my 'stalker' can actually be a stalker. I wasn't scared but interested in this. It was such a rush and I loved it. I mean don't you think if I love making mysteries and goose chases that I love being the investigator myself. 

You: I'm going to legit drop kick you all out of that door right now if you don't get off your asses and get in the car. 

Chance: Damn! Were going y/n,  god!

Ray: Um im just going to get in the car. I don't wanna get attacked by 'mama bear'.

You glared at Ray

You: Thanks Ray.

Ray: Hey if you're going to act like one then im going to call you out on it!

You: Just get in the damn car before i make you.

We all got in the car. We listened to Mister Wives basically the entire time. Every song someone said "Omg the vine days!" It got pretty annoying fast but I dealt with it until I realized the road we were taking was the opposite way of the Grove. The place we needed too be!

You: Um were suppose to be going to The Grove Anthony. 

Anthony: We are.

You: Then where are we going?

Anthony: Jake didn't tell you?

You: Tell me what?

Anthony: Well I guess he didn't tell you. Were picking up Sam, Colby, and Brennen.

You: Damn it.

Anthony: What?

You: Oh um nothing I just said cool.

Damn it Jake. Screw you. Well this shopping trip is going to take an interesting turn.

We finally made it to The Grove. We were in the parking garage. I decided to text unknown to tell them. 

You: I'm here

Unknown: 15 minutes late. Strike one. 2 left.

You: Well apparently there's strikes in this game. What else?

Unknown: Glad you asked. Here's the rules.

Unknown: I'll see if you can catch me. I'll give you clues to where I am and if you don't catch me in time then I'll leave another clue to my next location. You either catch me or collect all the clues. You catch me, then you find out who I am. If you don't but collect all the peices then the mystery just keeps going. Got it? Good. Just a little advice, keep the clues.

You: Why?

No response. Ok then let's get started.

Tessa: Hey y/n can I borrow some gum?

You: Yeah.

You got out the gum and grabbed the last piece. You unwrapped it and gave it to Tessa. Something on the wrapper caught your eye.

Clue #1
Let's call this The Grove game or maybe The Grave game. That names more SUITING.

How is that a clue? I'll figure it out along the way.

We had been walking around for about 30 minutes now and nothings happened. We split into groups. I was with Tessa, Anthony, Sam, Colby, and Brennen.

This was just getting boring. How the hell is this suppose to be a clue.

Anthony: Guys wait here! I gotta go to the bathroom.