Scared Of Jake

A/n Beware this is not my best chapter. Please don't hate.

You woke up to a tear stained chest. You looked up at Logan slowly. He had a couple tear stains down his face. Why was he crying? You felt like you had a hangover but it was just a enormous headache. You were still scared from last night. Who knows what was going to happen? The thought was just stuck in your mind.

A tear fell down your face as you were thinking about it. Logan felt it as it fell on his bare chest. He looked down at the tear then you. Logan took his hand and wiped away the 2nd wet tear that was falling slowly down your cheek. He then caressed your cheek.

Logan: What happened last night? What did this to you?

You got the words out quietly in stutters.

You: J-ja-ke.

Logan looked furious but managed to keep calm and comfort you.

Logan: What did he do?

You: H-he l-lock-ked me i-in his room. I d-dont kn-know what he was g-going to do t-to me.

Logan: Why?

You: I-i said I d-dont know.

Logan: I'll be right back.

He started getting up but you grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down.

You: P-please Logan don't l-leave.

Logan: I won't.

He got back under the blankets with you as you snuggled into his chest.

Logan: I do hate how you're stronger than me.

You smiled in his chest

Logan: Did I get a smile out of you?

You shook your head no

Logan: I think I did.

He made you happy. He made you feel safe.

You: Logan.....

Logan: Yeah.

You: Please don't leave me alone today.

Logan: I'll never leave you.

He kissed your head and continued stroking your hair.

You: I love you Logan.

Logan: I love you too y/n.

You fell asleep in his chest again. You were woken up by Logan's bedroom door slamming against the wall. You saw a glimpse of Jake and immediately shut your eyes.

Logan: Jake go.

Jake: I need to see her.

Logan: Not right now!

Jake: I need to know what's wrong.

Jake stormed out.

Logan: I won't let him touch you or even speak to you till your better.

A few hours later. Logan finally got you to let him out of bed. He said he was upstairs but you didn't hear noise. You got out of his bed wobbling every step. You reached upstairs to see no Logan only mark.

You: Mark where's Logan?

Mark: He went.......are you OK?

You: I don't think-

You passed out on the floor. The last thing you heard was Mark yelling your name.

Logan's P.O.V