Enemies

Jessica: I'm Jessica Ryan's. Jake's girlfriend. Who are you?!

Alissa: You forgot the ex part.

Jessica: We were on a break! So technically we're still dating.

Alissa: That's not what I recall! I remember you cheating on Jake in his own house, breaking up with him because he wasn't *good* enough for you and to wrap it all up, Sueing him saying he harassed you! Which Btw didn't even go to trial!

You: Wow what a backstabbing hoe!

Jessica: You! Get out of my house!

Alissa: Um excuse me! It was never your house and never will be!

Jessica: Jake will disagree with you! He can't get over me that quick! He couldn't have moved on! I don't see anyone by his side!?

Alissa: Well that's weird because she's.............. Standing right next to me!

You looked at Alissa terrified! You couldnt believe what you heard. Alissa then gave you the play along look. You nodded slight and yelled for Jake.

You: Now the hoe wants to pick a fight with me!

Jake came over angry but then Alissa whispered to him..

Alissa: *Whisper* Just play along*

Jessica: Are you really dating her!? Come on Jake. Just come back.

Jake: Just leave Jessica. I'm with y/n now.

Jessica: I really doubt you got over me that easily. You obviously are just faking or you're using her as a rebound.

Your blood Boiled so bad and you immediately thought of a solution. Your face was no longer red and you looked calm.
You: Really I doubt that! Would a fake or rebound do this?!

You grabbed Jake's shirt by the collar and smashed your lips into his. It felt so right and his lips were so soft and warm. You immediately started to make out with him to make it seem believable. After about 15 seconds you stopped to see Jessica's jaw dropped.

You: Now leave Jake and I alone. Oh and, GET OUT!

Jessica: Jake just you wait! You'll come crawling back to me and you know it.

You: Yeah buh-bye.

You slammed the door in her face. You dusted off your shirt. You looked up to everyone's mouths wide open except Jake's and Alissa's. You didn't realize everyone was awake but soon realized they woke up from all the yelling. You looked and Jake just staring at you with a confused expression on his face. You then looked over to Alissa who was just smiling huge proudly and nodding her head a lot like she just got done fixing something and it was a super success.

Alissa: Wow y/n! You're a better actor than Jake and Logan combined!

You: Eh she was just a slut. I had to put her in her place.

Alissa: I'm introducing you to our manager!

Alissa put her arm around you giving you a side hug. Everyone was still staring until you said

You: Ok you know the expression take a picture it'll last longer? Well I suggest you get out your phones and do it.

Alissa: My God! These people gosh!

Cameron: Remind me not to get on your bad side!

Ethan: Yeah I'll never ever disagree with you!

Grayson: Finally someone told that brat! I always hated her.

Tessa: I'm taking you everywhere with me! Those hoes won't mess with you!

Ericka: I have no idea what just happened but I'm glad she's gone.

You: Well thanks guys! I guess I'm a better actor than I thought.
Tessa: I know right! I actually believed you liked Jake for a second there.

Christian: Well thanks for the entertainment but I gotta go.

You: See ya Christian!

Cameron: I better go too. See ya peeps!

Alissa: Bye Cam!

Cameron came over and whispered in your ear.

Cameron: whisper* I wouldn't mind a kiss from you either.

You: Fine

Cameron: I didn't actually mean-

You cut him off by giving him a peck on the lips.

You: That's the only kiss you get from me Cam! Oh and *SMACK*

Cameron: Ow! What was that for!?

You: You got my lip-smack so I smacked your back! Bye Cam!

Cameron: Well played y/n!

Cameron left and Alissa nudged your side. You turned to her.

Alissa: Ok now you're just showing off your acting skills!

You: What can I say! I was born with the gift!

Logan: Well apparently we caught a humorous and feisty one! I likey.

You: Oh Logan you just keep hoping.

A few hours later

Jake finally started acting himself again but it took an hour before he actually started talking to you. Everything was normal except he flirted with you a lot more than usual. You finally got used to it like it was second nature which was weird because he only did it for 2 hours. Jake would always make a move on you but since you weren't familiar with them you just thought he was just being friendly.

Jake: Oh my God! I almost forgot!

You: What? What's wrong?

Jake: We need to plan what we're doing for the video tomorrow!

You: Don't worry I already know what we're doing.

Jake: I might not agree. You might have to persuade me.

You: Wow Jake. You need to work on your flirting skills.

Jake: Fine. What's the video?

You: The girlfriend tag.

Jake: But we're not dating?

You: I know but our fans don't know that!

Jake: What are you implying?

You: Alissa told me all of you guys wanted to trick your fans for a week with something. So why not trick them into thinking we're dating for a week?

Jake: That might actually work! I guess we're doing the boyfriend tag for your channel?

You: Yep! It's not like we have a million fans to show or something.

Jake: Haha funny

You hand no idea why he thought it was funny but you went with it. You left Jake's place to get some sleep even though it was only 9 at night.

You got home and called Cameron.

Cameron: What's up my bae?!

You: You'll never believe the day I had!

A/n Hope you like it! 💜