So Many Things

When I saw the door open I threw Jake and I against the wall behind his desk. I tucked in my feet and covered my mouth. I overheard Logan.

Logan: I thought you said y/n and Jake were in here.

Tessa: Well I thought they were.

Tessa walked over and saw us. I begged her not to say anything. I knew Logan would jump to conclusions much worse than us just kissing. I handed her a sweatshirt next to me and said to please say it was hers. Tessa walked back to Logan.

Tessa: They aren't in here but I found my sweatshirt. Jake said he didn't take it but it was by his desk. That boy is going down.

Logan: Then where are they?

Tessa: I don't know. Let's go find them.

I heard the door close. I let out a sigh of relief.

Jake: What's was that-

You: Don't even say anything. I know it's not fair to you that I like you and Logan but I at least told you I did. You then said you'd wait for me. That was a lie. You broke a promise, that's what hurts.

Jake: Ok but at least I don't go around kissing other people.

You: Oh that's funny because you seemed to enjoy that kiss with Amanda real well.

I jumped up angry. It would still hurt even if he didn't say that before. But he did. I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't promise anything.

Jake's P.O.V

How could I let her just go. I didn't even explain. I could of stopped her. I still can.

I jumped up after. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. She looked at me surprised.

Me: Let me explain please.

Y/n: Fine. You have 3 minutes.

Me: Thank you. I was kissing Amanda because I was an idiot and couldn't figure out my feelings. It was before I knew I was in love with you. She pushed me off anyways. The thing with tessa was we were filming a video. I'll show you the camera and footage if you want.
Y/n: Jake i don't know. It was already hard to just face you again. I can't deal with all of this.

I grabbed her hands in mine.

Me: That promise I made you. I will never break it. I will wait.

A small smile appeared on y/n's face.

Y/n: I'll forgive you. Just don't do that again please.

Me: I promise.

I brought her in a tight hug. I know she likes Logan but she likes me too. I'll be heartbroken if she chooses him but I'll be happy to see her happy and in my life at least. I'd do anything for her.

Your P.O.V

Jake won't let go of me. He just sat there. I didn't move though. I was tired of the drama. I was tired of going back and forth. Emilio and Ivan walked in the garage and Ivan's mouth was wide open. Emilio closed the door behind him then saw us.

Emilio: Cough* cough*

Jake released me from the hug, grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

Ivan: I see you chose.

Emilio: Yo Ivan calm down.

Ivan looked mad but calmed down ultra fast.

Ivan: I'm happy for you y/n.

He came up and hugged me. He whispered in my ear.

Ivan: We can be friends still though right?

I whispered back

You: Yeah.

I'm glad Ivan was happy for me. I really hope that's how Logan or Jake react when I figure out who I absolutely love.

Ivan pulled away from the hug.

Ivan: Logan's looking for you by the way.

You: Yeah I know.

Emilio: Logan seems pissed that he can't find you two.

Logan gets pissed so easily! My God!

Jake: Y/n we better go.

You: ok

You opened the door and walked out of the garage letting go of Jake's hand. You saw Logan coming down the stairs. He stopped in his tracks looking at both of us.

Logan: Wait. You two weren't in the garage before?

You: Um we actually were. We were in the corner filming the video.

Logan: Oh ok. Um I gotta go. Take care of her Jake.

Jake: I can't stay so y/n you'll just have to be here alone with the twins and Tessa for a little bit.

You: That's fine.

Jake kissed you on the cheek and left. Logan left following him.

Tessa: Were going to tan on the roof if you want to come?

You: I don't have a swim suit.

Tessa: That's why you have me.

Tessa dragged me up to her room. I have no idea why she was looking so long for a swimsuit in her closet. It's literally been 8 minutes. I was starting to get annoyed. Jake wasn't even here. Why would I have to impress him if he's not here?

You: Tessa what is taking so long?!

Tessa: A swimsuit that will look good on you. I found it!

You: Finally!

Tessa came out with an Orange and black 2 price. It was going to look awful on you, what was she thinking?!

You: Um Tessa that will look horrible on me!

Tessa: We don't know till you try it on! Go!

She put the swimsuit in your hands and pushed you to the bathroom.

You put on the swimsuit and it actually looked good. You were positive it wouldn't hug your curves. But it did, Perfectly.

Tessa opened the door, not even knocking to see if you were done.

Tessa: Who was right? Again!

You: You were Tessa.

Tessa: Ok let's go!

You had reached the roof and the twins were already there. They looked at you and Tessa up and down.

Emilio: Well don't you look nice.
Ivan: God.

You: Yo! Snap out of it!

Emilio and Ivan snapped out of their trance state.

Tessa: Let's get our tan on!

You payed in the sun for about an hour. It was nice. You heard someone climbing up the latter. Everyone looked over, so you weren't crazy. Jake appeared with his vlog camera.

You: Hey Jakey!

Jake: Hey Babe!

I really even doubt the camera is on.

Jake was in his swimsuit, which meant he was going to tan with you. You scooched over so you and Jake could share a towel. He started vlogging.

Jake: I'm here again with my beautiful girlfriend y/n.

He gave you a long kiss on the lips.

You: Hey!

You waved to the camera.

Skip

You and Jake had spent the last few hours vlogging, talking, tanning, cuddling, and planning. You went down earlier and was so tired that you collapsed on Jake's bed and fell asleep. Yes you fell asleep in your swimsuit. You felt a dip in the bed next to you before you fell asleep. Jake put his arms around your waist, yanking you over to him, there was no space between you. You fell asleep there.