Lover Boy

I woke up. I was in someone's chest. Did I fall asleep in Jake's chest? I kissed Jake on the lips and fell back asleep, snuggling into his chest.

Ethan's P.O.V

Once I got home from my meeting, Grayson had to go. Y/n was asleep so we carefully switched places. I eventually started to drift off and y/n snuggled into my chest.

I eventually fell asleep to later be woken up to someone kissing me. I didn't remember taking a girl home. I felt the girl snuggle back into my chest. I slightly opened my eyes, oh it's just y/n. I closed my eyes. Y/N!!! My eyes shot open. It was y/n?! I was shocked.

I started to shake her.

Me: Y/n........Wake up.

She eventually fluttered her eyes open but they fell immediately after.

Y/n: Jake I'm trying to sleep.

That's why. She thinks I'm Jake.

Me: It's not Jake y/n.

I saw her eyes shoot open. She flung her head up. I then had a shooting pain in my jaw. I opened my eyes to see y/n gripping the back of her head. We were both groaning in pain.

Me: You ok?

She froze, she then turned around slowly. She saw me and let out a breath of relief.

Y/n: I thought you were a stranger! I was so scared.

Me: Well it's just me.

Should I talk to her about the kiss?

Y/n: Oh my God......Did I kiss you?!

Well at least I didn't have to start the conversation about it.

Me: Um yeah.

Y/n: God! I am a virgin slut!

I was so confused.

Me: Virgin Slut? What?

Y/n: Basically I can't figure out which guy I like and I keep cuddling them, teasing them, kissing them, etc. I'm a virgin Slut.

It's honestly not her fault. She just doesn't want to hurt any of our feelings.

Me: You're not a Virgin slut. You just can't figure anything out yet.

Y/n turned and looked at me. A small smile was on her face. That made me smile.

She jumped on me and engulfed me in a hug. She whispered in my ear.

Y/n: Thank you Ethan.

I didn't find it very weird she was on top of me. It was like I was already used to it. I didn't want to move at all. What is this girl doing to me?

Before I knew it I had already swung my arms around her and sat up so my back was against the couch. I was still sitting on the floor though.

She somehow found a way to swing her legs around me. I felt her warm breath on my neck but managed to not let her drive me crazy. That is harder than it seems.

After about 30 minutes I didn't feel her breath on my neck anymore, she was shifting in my lap. I opened my eyes to see her staring at me with a confused look.

Me: What? Whats-

She unwrapped her arms and put a finger on my lips.

Y/n: Shush. Let me try something.

She starting leaning in, staring at my lips. What the hell is she doing?!

Me: Y/n-

Before I could finish, she smashed her lips into mine. I couldn't help but kiss back.

Your P.O.V

I was thinking about Jake and Logan while I was hugging Ethan when all of a sudden my thoughts somehow switched from them to Ethan. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Was I in love with him too? I peered up, Ethan looked the same but different at the same time.

His eyes were bright and stared into my soul, like they knew what I wanted. His skin glowed liked the sun. His smile made me feel weak. I was so confused.
Only one way to find out.

Ethan: What? What's?

I quickly unwrapped my arms from around him and placed my right pointer finger on his lips. I could feel the softness already.

Me: Shush. Let me try something.

Before I knew it, I was leaning in, avoiding his eye contact, looking at his lips.

Ethan: Y/n-

Right when he said something, I seemed to speed up and crash my lips into his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back.

I had a feeling like- I can't explain it but the same feeling when I kiss Jake and Logan. Am I in love again?

We made out for about 15 minutes when surprise surprise, Ethan pushed me off him.

Ethan looked up at me.

Ethan: Y/n. We can't. You're with Jake.

Me: I'm not with either one.

Ethan: Well I don't want you to just kiss me because you can't figure it out.

Me: That's not why.

Ethan: I don't want to get hurt.

Me: What if I do choose you?

Ethan Widened his eyes.

Ethan: What did you just say?

Me: Ethan.....i think I love you.

A/n: Omg school is so stressful! I finally had time to write! Sorry for the twist! BWAHAHAHA! Omg! Thank you all so much for 23k reads! Sorry it's a Horrible chapter. As you can tell I'm rusty.