The Drama just keeps coming

Tessa: I never want to see you again!

Chance: You're the one who cheated on me! Not the other way around!

Tessa: For the last time! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!

Chance: Then why are you mad at me!?

Tessa: Because you won't believe your own freaking girlfriend over some random guy that you don't even know!

Chance: Exactly! Why would some random guy say that to me!? Huh?! You were gone all last night! How did he know you were gone!?

Tessa: I don't know! But I didn't cheat on you with him! Whoever the fuck he is!

Chance: Then tell me where you were last night.

Tessa: I cant.

Chance: That's what I thought.

Chance started to walk out but Tessa spoke before he left.

Tessa: Fine! You wanna know what I was doing?! I was planning a freaking surprise party for you and Anthony! There happy!?

Chance: Oh my god. I'm sorry tessa.

Tessa: Don't fucking talking to me.

Tessa left and slammed the door. Chance sat down. He thought he was such an idiot. He pulled at his hair and put his head down.

Chance: I'm such a stupid asshole.

Man: Yeah you are.

Chances head shot up to be faced by the man from before.

Chance: You! How the hell did you get in here!?

Man: Those are things that can be answered later. I'm just trying to process how you were actually dumb enough to believe me over your own girlfriend. Only a real dumbass would fall for that. But I guess you are one so it makes sense.

Chance: Get out of my fucking house!

Man: Oh I'm going to do more than that.

The man knocked chance out, grabbed him and left.

That's the last thing I saw. But who was the man and why did he want chance? I had so many questions but none of them could be answered.

Just the thought of something bad happening to him made me worried as hell. Scared for him.

I had so much to worry about right now. Between the whole Jake and Logan situation and this chance thing is the frosting on the cake. I just got out of a million love triangles. Only one now. But now I got this to deal with too?! Why do I care for people?! Ugh!

Ethan: Hello! Y/n! Come on! Hello!

I snapped out of my trance. I looked to see Ethan, Grayson, and Jake just staring at me.

You: Hmm?

Grayson: You've been staring at your food for like 10 minutes.

Jake: We tried getting your attention for a while now.

You: Oh um I think I'm just a little tired. That's all.

Ethan: I'm pretty sure if you were tired that you'd be closing your eyes. What's really wrong?

You: I just don't feel good ok!

Grayson: Calm down mama bear! We were only concerned. God you're feisty.

Jake: Why don't you go lay down?

You: Um yeah I'm gonna go do that.

I got up and laid down on the couch. How am I in so much drama already?

I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to it completely dark outside. I got up and checked the time. 6:00 a.m. great. I slept for so freaking long. I looked around to see everyone sleeping on the couches and office chairs. Ow. That's gonna hurt in the morning. I turned to where I was sleeping and saw Jake there. We must've cuddled and accidentally fallen asleep. Maybe I just easily slipped out of his grasp when I got up. Might as well go back to bed and get as much rest as I can.

I tossed and turned in Jake's arms. I can't go to sleep. The sun is already coming up. There's no way I'm going to be able to sleep. I'll just let myself drift off if it will.

Grayson's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun rising. What time is it? I'm so tired. I got up and walked over into the kitchen. 8:30 a.m.! Well at least it's not too early. I heard ringing and walked over to where it was coming from. It was y/n's phone. The caller ID said unknown. Well I'm bored so why not. I pressed answer.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: Hello y/n.

Me: Um it's not-

Unknown: I see you just woke up. Your voice is really deep. Raspy too.

Me: Um ok. Who is this?

Unknown: You'll see soon.

The line went dead. He hung up. What the hell? Probably some stupid prank call. Y/n's phone dinged. I looked to see a message from unknown.

Unknown: You're cute when you sleep. 1 attachment

Unknown: I know you're there. It's best if you answer. You don't wanna know what things I can do.

Me: Like what?

Unknown: I'll tell your friends your secrets. All of them.

Me: What secrets?

Unknown: You know damn well what secrets I'm talking about.

I decided to take pictures of the messages then delete them and block the number. That was just weird. But no one's on their phones in here. Who took the picture and is messaging her?
And what secrets is she supposedly keeping from us? So many freaking questions. I'll just ask her when she wakes up.
I walked over into the kitchen and saw something on the window. It was a peice of paper. I took it off and opened it.

Dear Y/n,

So happy you found my note. I was sure you'd wake up first. You always do. You have unusual sleeping patterns but it helps me. See you where ever you're going today. Be careful. There's some scary people out there.

P.s. If you tell anyone then I'll tell one of your dirty little secrets. Got it? Good. If that's not convincing enough than maybe one of your friends won't mind getting hurt.  

,Love Me

I took another picture. This prank is going way to far.

A/n Crappy chapter sorry. I tried. Still got writers block. Trying to remember the good chapter I wrote.