Jessica's Gone.

Everyone had come to your apartment. You hadn't even checked anything recently. You were all having too much fun. Tessa, Erica, Nick, Kade, Tristan, Emilio, Ivan, and Jake, all came. You ordered 3 pizzas. They were gone in 20 minutes. The guys had left to put up a house for sale in the meantime. You, Tessa, and Erica, all went to the club. You weren't going to drink of course. You got there and was having the time of your life. Until....

You: Oh my God. Is that Alissa? With Jessica!

Erica: Oh hell no! She absolute hates that girls guts. Is this to get back at Jake?

Tessa: We better put a stop to this.

You walked over to Alissa and Jessica.

You: Alissa?

Alissa: Hi y/n!

Tessa: Why the hell are you with Jessica?

Alissa: Im not. She's just threatening me to stay away from Jake. What do you think?! I'm obviously getting revenge on Jake!

You: Alissa! What did I talk to you about! Just give him space!

Alissa: Don't worry. I'm not going to be violent.

Alissa gave you a wink as in play along. You knew she wasn't joking. She wasn't Drunk.

You: Fine! Then we're leaving.

Jessica: Bye! Baby back b*tch!

As much as you wanted to turn around and slap the living daylights out of her, you didn't. You grabbed Tessa and Erica's arm. You had left.

Alissa P.O.V

She left. As much as I hated Jake right now. I knew it would hurt y/n if I actually did anything. Jessica is actually suppose to be in Jail right now. The best I could do is make sure her plan to get 'back' is so outrageous that she'll be in jail for awhile. Technically she's underage drinking and tomorrow it will still be in her system so she'll also get arrested for that.

Jessica: So since you still have the key to the Team 10 house. I was thinking. We tear apart the place, get them evicted, and spray paint Cheater on the garage.

Alissa: Perfect.

So she's getting arrested for Breaking and Entering, Vandalism, stealing, and Underage drinking. Bye bye Jessica.

Jessica: Are you sure they won't be there?

Alissa: Positive.

Jessica: Since they're staying at y/n's tonight. We'll meet up at 3.

Alissa: Deal.

It was only in 2 hours when it would happen. I had already recorded everything she said and the security cameras outside the house were rolling. I had sent it to the police.

I was inside the house watching her spray paint the garage door from the balcony. The police had cornered her and I went down.

Police officer: Is this who ma'am?

Alissa: Yes officer. She stole my key and threatened me if I didn't give it to her.

Police officer: You have the right to remain silent.

Jessica: Screw you Alissa!

Police officer: Don't worry she's being charged. Did you know she had a gun when she threatened you?

Alissa: No!

Police officer: Well you're very lucky to be alive.

Wow I could've died! Good thing I didn't. So she's now accused of Vandalism, breaking and entering, underage drinking, carrying an unlicensed weapon, threatening citizens, and stealing. She wasn't coming back for a while.