STALKER?!

I woke up to the house filled of screams and laughter. Everyone was running around or sitting, watching. I let the smell of bacon fill my nose. I walked over to the kitchen dropping my phone in the process. God I'm clumsy. I went to go pick it up when something in the trash caught my eye. A crumbled up piece of paper with the words "Dear Y/n," visible. I picked up my phone then walked over the trash and took out the paper. I uncrumbled it and read it.

Dear Y/n,

So happy you found my note. I was sure you'd wake up first. You always do. You have unusual sleeping patterns but it helps me. See you where ever you're going today. Be careful. There's some scary people out there.

P.s. If you tell anyone then I'll tell one of your dirty little secrets. Got it? Good. If that's not convincing enough than maybe one of your friends won't mind getting hurt.

,Love Me

What the actual hell is this?! Is this some sick joke? How do they know my sleeping patterns? This is just overall creepy.

I crumbled up the note and put it in my pocket. At that moment my phone dinged. Probably my mom checking up on me or something. I took out my phone to see a message that was from unknown.

Unknown: You think you can get rid of me by blocking my number? Think again. You shouldn't have done that. But i'll give you a warning. Next time I'll take things to an extreme. Got it? Good.

You: Who the Hell is this?

Unknown: You should know i'm not going to tell you by now

You: Who the Hell are you and what do you want?

Unknown: You should really watch that mouth. It can get you in some serious trouble.

You: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Unknown: I'm just going to tell you to watch your back and be careful.

You: What kind of sick joke is this?

Unknown: Oh this isn't some joke sweetie. I better go. Remember, watch your back.

I screenshotted all the texts then put my phone away. That was weird. What did it mean by secrets? What haven't i told-

Grayson: Hey Y/n can i talk to you?

You: Um yeah.

I followed Grayson to the garage where Jake and Anthony were. Grayson looked outside then closed the door and locked it. I was so confused in the moment.

Anthony crossed his arms and leaned back.

Anthony: Anything you want to tell us y/n?

Grayson: OK let's just be straight forward about it. How long has this person been contacting you?

You: Who?

Grayson: The person named unknown.

You: How'd you know about that? I didn't tell-

You: You're the one who crumbled up the note and threw it away.

Jake: Y/n we're worried that someone is following you. Grayson showed us the texts that he found on your phone this morning.

You shot your head towards Grayson.

You: First I just barely got the messages. How'd you know I got them? I've had my phone all morning.

Anthony's eyes went wide.

Anthony: Give me your phone.

You: What, wh-

Anthony: Y/n just give me your damn phone!

You: Geez fine.

You handed your phone to Anthony. He snatched it out of your hand. He immediately started scrolling and showed it to Jake and Grayson.

Anthony: I thought you said you blocked them?

Grayson: I did. They're contacting her with a different number.

Jake: You don't know what's going on do you y/n?

You: None whatsoever.

Grayson: When's the first time this has happened?

You: 10 minutes ago.

Anthony: So now we have to explain because you looked confused as hell.

You: Yeah that'd be nice.

Grayson handed is phone to me. I looked up at him confused but I took it and looked at what was on the screen. They were more messages that were to me.

I handed it back to Grayson.

You: OK first things first.........YOU WENT THROUGH MY PHONE GRAYSON!?

Grayson: Well it's good I did don't you think?!

You: Whatever. What am I gonna do?

Jake: I think it's best that you don't be alone for awhile. Probably till this settles down.

You: It's fine. It's just a joke I bet. Nothing to worry about.

Anthony: Yeah but you don't know that for sure. And the threats seemed real.

You: You guys are overthinking it. It's just a stupid prank to scare me.

Jake: I don't want to take any chances. Just promise you'll always be with somebody?

You: Promise.

I walked out of the garage and right when I did my phone dinged. Ugh, no this again!

Unknown: So why don't we (why don't we just love! Sorry I had too) play a little game today. It'll be fun.

You: Sure. What's your 'game'?

Unknown: I'll give you hints to find out who I am at the Grove today. Be there at 5 sharp.

You: How will you know when I get there?

Unknown: Kinda like how I know you were just in the garage with Jake, Anthony, and Grayson.

You: So are you like supposed to be my stalker or something?

Unknown: Guess you can say that. And your limit of friends to bring is 6. Have fun.

I put my phone in my pocket. Wow they're really going all out. It's just creepy.

Skip

The rest of the morning was boring but I invited Anthony, Chance, Jake, Chad, Tessa, and Ray with me. The whole only 6 people can only go worked out pretty well. Everyone else is busy so I didn't have to come up with a good reason why only they could come. Tonight's going to be interesting.

A/n I FINALLY UPDATING! AND I HIT 100K LIKE WHAT!? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL! Ill try to update more but I'm starting school again on the 23 so I hope I'll at least get another chapter up by then.