The Romantic One

Jake: I love you y/n. I hope this moment never ends.

You: Me too.

You looked down at him staring at you. A giggle escaped your mouth then you gave a little smile.

Jake: What?

You: I don't know if you noticed but everytime I catch you staring at me I giggle a little.

Jake: Maybe I should stare more often to just hear a little laugh every once in awhile.

You: You better not stare at my ass again though!

Jake: Whoa whoa whoa. First off, what do you mean? Second, you just ruined the moment I was enjoying again!

You: Really. Oh I got a good view. Really? Once you answer me we can get back to our 'moment'.

Jake: Ok in my defense your ass was in my face!

You: Fine. Now how do I ever repay for taking away your precious moment.

Jake: It better-

You cut off Jake by kissing him.

You: Now what were we talking about? Oh yeah! My laugh.

Jake: Hold up! That's it!

You: Well if you didn't like it then I guess I can go.

You obviously said sarcastically standing up. You heard running footsteps behind you. You started to run from him on the roof.

Jake: Uh uh. You ain't leaving!

You: *ahh

Jake: Come on!

You: You gotta catch me!

Jake ran fast enough and picked you up at your waist behind you.

Jake: I just did!

You: Jake Paul you put me down!

Jake: Fine.

He put you down but still had his grip on you. You honestly didn't want him to let you go but did at the same time. At that moment feelings fell over strength.

You: Jake let me go too.

Jake: Never.

You: Don't you want your moment.

Jake: I already got it.

That honestly made you blush. He was more romantic than Logan but you still loved Logan as much as Jake. But at this moment all you could think about was Jake.

He flipped you around so you were now facing him but you were still in his grasp.

You: Why are you smiling?

Jake: Because.

You stared into Jake's eyes. You slowly sat down on the ground, then laying down still next to each other, still staring into each other's eyes.

Jake: Y/n can I tell you something?

You: Anything.

Jake: You make me feel amazing.

You: Jake.

Jake: Shhh y/n. I know it's unfair for me to say that since you know Logan. But I love you and have to tell you how I feel.

You got up slowly reaching your hand out to Jake helping him up. You grabbed everything and went back to Jake's room and into the hall.

Jake: What are you doing?

You: We're going to have fun and stop being all Lovey dovey for a minute. Now before you say anything which I know you will, I promise I have something important to tell you after.

Jake: Fine. What are we doing?

You: Tomorrow we are going to have a 'water baloon' fight.

Jake: Ok and......

You: You and I will be on a team. All the water balloons are different colors based on each team. We'll have dark blue. But in ours are gross stuff. Some will be normal water but most will be gross stuff and ones with normal water but lots of food coloring. The bounds will be marked and stuff. We start hitting with the normal ones so they don't expect anything until Bam they're hit with ceaser dressing.

Jake: I like!

You: Let's get started!

It took about 3 hours but you got done with everyone's balloons and yours.

Jake: ok whats so important?

You: So I saw this earlier.

You scrolled through your screenshots and found the picture of s puddle of water with the words Ill always trust you the puddle.

You: Here.

You passed your phone to Jake. Jake looked at it confused at first but then had a little smile on his face. He looked at you and embraced you with a hug.

Jake: You remembered.

You: Jake that was one of the most special days of my life. I could never forget.

Jake: Wow! It's already 11.

You: Perfect! Movie time!

Jake: Please don't make me watch the notebook.

You: Jake I hate sad movies. We're watching Paranormal activity!

(BTW if your thinking about seeing this movie, don't see it if you have bad dreams often, scared of the dark, afraid of ghosts, demons, or spirits. But I can't tell you what to do. Just a little advice.)

Jake: I thought girls hated scary movies?

You: Well I do! I'm not like most girls as you can tell.

Jake: Well what are we waiting for!?

You grabbed some licorice and made popcorn. You grabbed a ton of pillows and blankets to put on the tramp which was inside by the TV. You turned off the lights and started the movie.
Jake: Scared yet?

You: No.

It was a little terrifying to you but nothing big. You were shaking though.

Jake: Youre shaking.

You looked at your hands, they vibrated side to side.

You: Ok Yeah I'm a tiny bit. Not really though.

Jake: Your chattering teeth and shaking hands say otherwise.

You: Are you seriously just trying to get an excuse to cuddle with me?

Jake: No. Yeah. I don't know! Maybe!

You: Well you could've just asked instead of going through the whole process.

Jake: Fine. Can we cuddle?

You: I don't know?

Jake: Just come here.

He wrapped his arms around you while you were laying down.

At the end of the movie (don't want to spoil so just think of the scariest thing that could happen) you literally jumped onto Jake after that.

Jake got up to leave but you pulled him back down.

You: Stay here.

Jake: For you anything.

You: Stop being all romantic. Go to sleep.

Jake kissed your forehead. You snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.